BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Enjoy extra-bold flavor in every cup with this K-cup pack. The 100% Arabica coffee offers bold yet refined flavor thanks to a blend of medium and dark roasts. The single-cup servings are compatible with Keurig brewers only. see more...

Rachel H.
Columbia, MD
Call me old-fashioned, but I prefer the genetic coffee maker using coffee grounds (Foldgers Classic Roast). HOWEVER, when in Rome (and by Rome I mean work) I use a keurig machine and only choose this coffee brand. I haven't tried any other flavors or brands of k-cups, so I don't have any to compare it to, but I like the easy of use, the flavor isn't anything special, it gets the good done and is one of the cheaper products to buy in bulk. I recommend BJs or another wholesale club for best pricing! ☕️
Cindy M.
Birmingham, AL
This is the only brand of K-Cups I use. I prefer them over any other kind I have tried. After having trouble finding them in stock I started ordering in bulk from Amazon. They are bold enough that I can add cream and sugar and still have a great coffee taste, but they aren't bitter. The flavor isn't weak like a lot of other K-Cups I've tried.
Cori C.
Ever since I tried this, this is the only coffee we buy. I was always someone who drank weak coffee and put a lot of flavored creamers into it, but this coffee tastes so good, I don't want to cover up it's flavor! It also makes me feel good that it's fair trade certified organic.
Antonella G.
I buy this stuff in bulk at Costco. It's my favorite flavor/kind because it's bold, has a great smooth flavor, and it's organic! I've tried to expand my options, but I always come back to Newman's Own every time.
Cheyenne K.
Sarasota, FL
I LOVE these. For K Cups, they're relatively inexpensive, organic, and tasty. The coffee is a little on the strong side, but with the right amount of sweetener/cream, one with a sweet tooth can make a perfect cup of coffee.
Chelsea W.
Campbellsville, KY
Although I just got a Keurig for my birthday, I haven't had a chance to try this particular flavor in K-Cups, but other flavors I like are Green Mountain Hazelnut and Starbucks Pike Place.
Carly O.
Gainesville , FL
I got it in bulk (80 to be exact) at Sam's Club and they didn't disappoint. Great K-Cup for when I'm looking for something bold and strong. Now I have a special preference for them.
Megan D.
These are my favorite K-Cups. Most K-Cups I try are too bitter but I don't have that problem with these. They have a wonderful flavor and they always taste fresh
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
From the keurig coffee flavors I've tried from work, this is my favorite. Perfect bold flavor to get you going in the morning.
Tiara F.
Charlotte , Nc
Wonderful taste! lol use this brand frequently. I would definitely recommend this coffee to try out with your kuerig
Antonella G.
How do you feel this compares to other k-cups strength? Too strong? Too weak?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Is this good as starbucks? Starbucks k cups are getting expensive and i would like to try an affordable one.