BY NEWMAN'S OWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

This special blend is not only organic and Fair Trade Certified, it's downright delicious. Nurtured by farmers who care for the environment as well as exceptional bean quality, our coffee delivers delightfully smooth, satisfying flavor in every cup....

Buy on Amazon
Kayla C.
Aurora, IL
I love Green Mountain Organics blend. It has the fresh taste of freshly ground coffee beans and the most authentic flavors. It tastes like I blended the beans myself. This met my expectations and then some. I would recommend this coffee to anyone with a Keurig!
Jordan P.
I received a sample of this coffee and it was so good! I love that you can make a carafe to share and the strength of the coffee was just as good as when you are using a small k-cup. The taste was very good and I love the smooth, silly texture of the coffee.
krissy p.
Findlay, OH
I love the fact that this coffee is organic. anything I can do to eliminate pesticides is always a better option. also I love that with newman's own brand 100% of profits go to charity. knowing that such purchases can help others makes a cup of coffee so much more enjoyable. :)
carter  s.
Newbury, MA
I love the Keurig coffee maker. These little Keurig cups make great coffee that always wakes me up in the morning. I love the special blend coffee beans.
The one downfall is if you want to make a 12oz size you should probably use two packs for 6 oz to avoid watery coffee
Emily C.
Pleasant Valley, NY
Just a really good coffee the k cup packs are a little on the pricier side, if they could make it a little bit cheaper i would be prompted to buy it more, its also really nice that it is organic!
Sarah C.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this organic coffee! Best in the k-cup series. Tastes like brewed coffee very very smooth and coffee flavor is robust! Very very good. when I give my friends a cup they all rave about it!
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, FL
Love this product! It's one of the k-cups I always keep on hand. It's not weak like some k-cups I have experiences. Has a nice smooth taste. There is no bitterness.
Ashley M.
North Bend, OR
I can't say enough good things about this coffee!! I love love love Newman's Own coffee, it's the best tasting coffee I've ever had that's come from a kCup!
Marina C.
Guffey, Colorado
Great coffee for single serving Keurig. Very convenient and comes in 24 count in the boxes. Good way to start the day or middle of day pick me upper.
Stephanie N.
Always a fan of k-cups in general for convenience's sake--you can't go wrong with this brand! Haven't tried a product of theirs I haven't liked.
Kelli G.
Santa Rosa, CA
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good strong Keurig pod? I can't seem to find one unless I brew a small 4 or 6 oz cup on the strong setting. This seems so wasteful.