Newman's Own Ranch Dressing uploaded by Ashley T.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN #31 in Salad Dressing

Ranch Dressing
For Dippin’ Or Pourin’ - Yippeekayay!

Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil And/Or Canola Oil), Water, Buttermilk (Milk), Distilled Vinegar, Sugar, Egg Yolk, Garlic Juice, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Buttermilk Solids (Milk), Onion*, Garlic*, Natural Flavor, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Chives, Spice

*dried

Buy on Target*
Ginjer R.
Westminster, CO
Out of every different brand, flavor and variation of ranch dressing I have ever tasted, this has to be the worst. I’d give it zero stars if I could, honestly. When I first poured and tasted it I was really confused and had to read the bottle again because I thought i might have grabbed Caesar by accident, or that perhaps it was expired. Now, I’m used to all-natural versions of ranch and they usually vary in appearance from the stuff with preservatives and such, but this one was too far off for my comfort. The color was darker and more transparent than I’ve ever seen ranch appear, and it tasted somewhat like balsamic vinegar: absolutely nothing like ranch. I really disliked the taste and was disappointed since I was expecting ranch dressing, so I ended up throwing that salad away. After trying to give it a chance by using it as a dip for a couple other things, I threw the whole bottle away. I absolutely did not like this dressing, and I would never recommend it to my friends and family.
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
This is a delicious ranch dressing. My family has been buying Newman's Own for years now, this may not be as tangy as some other ranches but has all tye flavor you love the most in abundance. This is creamy and lite with the just the perfect amount of thickness so that it flows through the bottle (better for salads than dipping) without any chunky, gloppy gloops and plenty comes in the bottle. I would choose this brand over many other name brands of dressing everytime! 👍
Jamie C.
Great ranch! Love it on burgers and Italian sausage sandwiches. Great with vegetables too. A little does go a long ways though, especially since it is pretty thick ran compared to Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing. Totally worth it and it's usually on sale. Great way to surprise your neighbors at a house party, with a great dressing and vegetables.
Jenna B.
Napoleon, OH
Honestly I do not care for this product, and it is probably because I grew up on Kraft. Newman's to me is a higher end ranch dressing and probably has a higher quality product, but I have tried it a few times and there is a taste in their ranch dressing that it not in others which throws the while taste off for me. With me being on a strict budget these days being a mom of two growing boys and my husband I tend to look for budget friendly options and with Newman's dressing selling for 3 dollars around me I normally do not grab it.
Jessica M.
I like this trance because it is creamy. It’s so convenient, and dense,  and priced decently.  I recommend this product to others that like ranch dressing. It’s really really good! It is good quality, which is extremely important for obvious reasons. I think it is pretty great for price.
Lupe G.
Salem Oregon
I love this ranch with anything I eat specially pizza it’s so good. You bought this at winco wasn’t as pricey as other store which is great. I am satisfied with this ranch because all ranch taste different but this one is good you won’t regret it .
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
This is such a good ranch dressing it so much better than hidden Valley it has actual herbs and a really nice creamy but slightly trans parent texture. I don’t really eat salads with ranch but I like it for dipping things into like onion rings.
Charlotte I.
Whiting, IN
The Neumanns own ranch salad dressing is quite tasty. While the price is a little higher than some of the other options, the flavor is quite delicious, it is quite creamy, and I would highly recommend this particular dressing to others.
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this brand the ingredients are very tasteful. Not watered down like most salad dressings. This one is my favorite alongside of the Thousand Island one. I also use this on chicken as a marinade and yummy should try that.