BY NEWMAN'S OWN #67 in Salad Dressing

Light Balsamic Vinaigrette
Exquisitely Delicious.  Light On Everything But Taste.

Water, Balsamic Vinegar, Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil And/Or Canola Oil), Sugar, Distilled Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Salt, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Garlic, Spice, Onion, Xanthan Gum, Red Bell Pepper, Paprika (For Color)

Contains: Sulfites

Angelica R.
San Francisco, CA
The first time I tried this it gave my salad a wonderful taste. Its just so hard to find in my air for a good price. But if you would like to have a light dressing on your salads this is a good choice. So next time go try this dressing, they might even have small packets for it.
Krishnee S.
Santa Cruz , CA
Salad dressings--particularly vinegarettes-- are usually way too expensive. This doesn't have the fairest price, but it's a decent dressing! I've used it as restaurants and I've never complained (except when my mom wasted money by buying it).
Britan C.
Martin, TN
Balsamic dressing is my favorite and this brand has a great taste and you can tell the quality is above most. The product is a great value and often there are coupons to help with the price. We will continue to purchase this dressing.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Courtney B.
This is my go to dressing because I like to keep it simple. I usually buy it at stop n shop and it’s medium price I would say. I’m pretty sure it’s healthy because it has so few and simple ingredients in it
Whitley B.
Idaho Falls, ID
This dressing tastes good. And it's also good for you which is a huge bonus. A lot of the calories that you add onto things are sauce and dressing, so it's nice to be able to find a dressing that tastes good and is also low calorie.
Kelsey M.
Seattle, WA
My absolute, very most favorite salad dressing. Every other balsamic just falls short of this. I like getting the light version because I used to just pour out half the oil of the original.
Linda D.
Reading, PA
I use balsamic vinegar for more than just a dressing. I use it in a lot of my cooking as well. I like the taste of this brand. Actually, they make a lot of wonderful flavors.
Stef L.
This is a great alternative to the olive oil and vinegar! I love the balsamic flavor and the way this is mixed up it’s soooo good! I leave a bottle in the fridge at work so I can use it on salad, pasta, or chicken. It’s super tasty and is even good on salmon!! I definitely recommend this brand as it’s one you can rely on for having great flavors and great quality!
Holly K.
Newman’s Own products are excellent and this salad dressing is no exception! While it isn’t cheap, this light balsamic tastes just as good as a heavier counterpart and you can’t even taste the calories you’re missing! I like Newman’s Own’s philanthropic mission and find this to be a high quality tasty product