BY NEWMAN'S OWN #99 in Pretzels

Thin Pretzel Sticks see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
These are a great go to snack for me. This brand is really fresh and I can't just eat one!!! But honestly yes I recommend these pretzels they are delicious.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
These pretzels are seriously the best. They are thinner than a regular stick, which makes them so easy to eat! The flavor is amazing and there isn't too much salt on them. They have a good snap and crunch, and are perfect for an on the go snack. You can purchase them at your local grocery store.
Natalia M.
Bridgeport, CT
Pretzels are my favorite snack ever ! I swear I could live off these , I love how they're thin too , there's a lot that are thick like pretzel rods and I actually do love them but I like when they're thin like these , and they're organic
alexandra c.
I love these they are so good! I eat them all the time! My friends love to eat them to and we get them all the time!
Shelly J.
El Centro, CA
Awesome snacks. definitely something I buy on a regular basis and enjoy with the whole family
nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ
#DreamVoxBox i eat these for snacks ALL the time. i love eating it when I'm bored
Elizabeth T.
San Antonio, TX
Oh my god these are so good. I love pretzels. I eat them every single day.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Foodie Expert
What do you like to dip your pretzels in?