Newman's Own Organics Snack Sticks Chicken & Rice Recipe Dog uploaded by Halszka K.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Chicken & Rice Soft Dog Treat. Made With Organic Chicken And Organic Grains

Organic Chicken, Organic Oat Flour, Organic Barley Flour, Soy Grits, Cane Molasses, Dextrose, Organic Brown Rice, Glycerin, Salt, Dried Cultured Skim Milk, Natural Flavors, Oil Of Garlic, Tocopherol (Vitamin E).

Chandra H.
Ocklawaha
I actually have the peanut butter ones but I couldn’t find it. I have four dogs and they absolutely love them. They met my expectations and my fur babies as well. Would definitely recommend if you want a good and healthy treat for your dog.
Nia C.
LOS BANOS, CA
My dogs weren't too fond of these unfortunately! They tend to like moist treats with a more smokey flavor and these were a bit dry. Nonetheless, they eat the whole stick but not as enthusiastically as other treats. Probably won't repurchase this flavor but will try another!
Christie P.
Scottsdale, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My basset hound loves these treats! I love that they are made with high quality ingredients and are a great value!

Target