BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Quality Fit For a King A Family Blend of Organic Black Tea In Our Minds and In Our Cups Somewhere in Pa s mind, he harbors a long standing belief that he comes from nobility. Fortunately for all of us, long and illustrious careers in movies and racing and a philanthropic food company have served to suppress his "royal" curiosity. Then, a couple of months ago, my Mom noticed his new penchant for adding "Fit for a King" to every request he made. He bought a two bit scepter at a tag sale which he pounds every time he wants a "scribe" or "attendant" to fetch him something. These and other "proclamations" have worn out the royal fan base at home. So I am asking, no I am pleading, for your support of our Royal Tea program. Right now I have him convinced that if our tea is a hit with his minions, it will only be a matter of time before the see more...

• Where can I buy this? I love Newmans products and my store does ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Newman's Own Organics Royal Tea!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
B W.
Garland, TX
Where can I buy this? I love Newmans products and my store does not carry their teas