BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Peanut Butter Treats Made With Organic Barley Flour. Small Or Medium Hearts In 10oz Bags

Organic Barley Flour, Peanut Butter, Organic Carrots, Organic Apples, Ground Chicken, Cane Molasses, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols And Lecithin), Rolled Oats, Turmeric, Peanut Flour, Rosemary Extract.

Buy on Target*
Kristen H.
Spring Hill, FL
My 80 lb. baby girl absolutely loves Newman's Own Organics Dog Treats! I love knowing that I feed all of the members of my family organic foods, 2 legged or 4!
Chandra H.
Ocklawaha
My sweet puppies love these treats. And I love that they have good ingredients in them! They aren’t bad on price either. All in all I would buy these again.
Angela D.
South Lebanon, OH
My dog is such a picky eater. He will turn down almost any treat! Except these. He loves his little heart shaped treats and looks forward to them.
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is my go to treat for my dogs at the grocery store. They love this and I love the price and the Newman's Own name.
Josh A.
Boise, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs love these and I feel good about giving them this product. I trust the Newman's own name. My dog says thanks.
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
He doesn't seem to go for these to much but when I tell him it's a cookie doggy jumps at it lol