Newman's Own Organics Premium Dog Treats Peanut Butter uploaded by Georgette K.Newman's Own Organics Premium Dog Treats Peanut Butter uploaded by Georgette K.Newman's Own Organics Premium Dog Treats Peanut Butter uploaded by Georgette K.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Newman's Own® Organics The Second Generation® Peanut Butter Premium Dog Treats.
Small size.
Made with organic barley flour.
No wheat.
No corn. see more...

Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
I love that these treats are affordable, made with real ingredients, and have NO previous recalls from the brand. I understand that some things can happen with manufacturers that are out of the company's control, but when my dog can't talk to me if they don't feel well, so it's important to me that I am careful with what I feed mine. I like that they're easy to break apart, too, so that she can chew them better. Love these!
Sarah W.
My shih tzu loves these!! What dog doesn't love peanut butter?? the treats lated awhile somce we only gave her one here and there. They are easy to break in half for smaller dogs! I would repurchase
Angela D.
South Lebanon, OH
My dog is such a picky eater. He will turn down almost any treat! Except these. He loves his little heart shaped treats and looks forward to them.
Georgette K.
Memphis, TN
Newman's Owns Organics Premium Dog Treats Turkey & Sweet Potato 10 oz

As someone who loves to ensure that my dog has healthy snacks, I was really excited to try these snacks for him. As soon as I opened the bag, he was super excited to try them and even begged for more. I love that the treats are natural and organic and very healthy for pets. I bought the item at Target in the clearance section but after this buy, I will be a frequent buyer of these treats for my dog:)
Aubrianna P.
I have been experimenting with what treats to give my dog lately. I have tried multiple types, brands and flavors, but this is the one my pup has gravitated to most. He gets so excited when I even reach for the bag! They are pretty inexpensive and the ingredients seem pretty decent. Will definitely be our go to treat.
Breanna z.
Santa Maria, CA
Our dog loves these treats! I love the ingredients and that these are natural. They are also heart shaped which is so cute and because they are a good size you can break it up and give "multiple" treats to your dog without over feeding them.
Krystal S.
Santa Cruz, CA
My little Yorkie loves these! I am so picky when it comes to giving her treats, because there are so many out there that are BAD! These don't have many ingredients in them... The fewer the better! Give them a try!
Kristen H.
Spring Hill, FL
My 80 lb. baby girl absolutely loves Newman's Own Organics Dog Treats! I love knowing that I feed all of the members of my family organic foods, 2 legged or 4!
Aida M.
Bellport, NY
He doesn't seem to go for these to much but when I tell him it's a cookie doggy jumps at it lol
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
This is my go to treat for my dogs at the grocery store. They love this and I love the price and the Newman's Own name.