BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Peanut Butter Treats Made With Organic Barley Flour. Small Or Medium Hearts In 10oz Bags

Organic Barley Flour, Peanut Butter, Organic Carrots, Organic Apples, Ground Chicken, Cane Molasses, Chicken Fat (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols And Lecithin), Rolled Oats, Turmeric, Peanut Flour, Rosemary Extract.

Bryn N.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Got these for the pupper and he is absolutely nuts for them! These are definitely his favorite treats, as he gobbles them up much faster than other treats. I also really like them, as I'm currently trying to train him, so we're going through A LOT of treats, and these are very easy to break into small pieces, unlike a lot of other treats, so I can give him lots of small treats and not have to worry about him getting too much!
Jane S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the best! My old hound has a sensitive tummy and this was the first dog treat we found that didn't upset her stomach. She absolutely loves them, and I taught her to sit using these as a reward. I'm pretty sure she'd do anything for a cookie!
My dog seems to absolutely adore these! She loves peanut butter so when I saw these for the first time in Target, I knew I had to get them for her. They’re slightly pricey for what they are, but it’s always worth it when I see my doggo get all excited when I take them out of the cabinet.
Georgette K.
Memphis, TN
Newman's Owns Turkey & Sweet Potato Dog Treats

As someone who loves to ensure that my dog has healthy snacks, I was really excited to try these snacks for him. As soon as I opened the bag, he was super excited to try them and even begged for more. I love that the treats are natural and organic and very healthy for pets. I bought the item at Target in the clearance section but after this buy, I will be a frequent buyer of these treats for my dog:)
Rachel W.
Palm Bay, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups love these treats! I like that they are smaller in size so I can give them a treat without it impacting their diet. I like that the ingredients are natural & it's awesome that this brand donates 100% of their products to charity!! I mean how amazing is that!! :)
Courtney P.
Columbus , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these!! And I love that they are made with organic ingredients. I have a 6 month old Aussie so these are the perfect size for him. I bought these are target and they are a great price! You can also break them apart to use as multiple treats.
Jennifer M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Everything about these is perfect. The store was out of them one time and we were in full-on panic mode. The price point is great, especially for a product with an amazing list of ingredients. They split in half easily so they last a long time. Plus, who doesn't like to smile back at Paul Newman, staring at you from the package, every once in a while?
Rae Q.
Norcross, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love that these treats are affordable, made with real ingredients, and have NO previous recalls from the brand. I understand that some things can happen with manufacturers that are out of the company's control, but when my dog can't talk to me if they don't feel well, so it's important to me that I am careful with what I feed mine. I like that they're easy to break apart, too, so that she can chew them better. Love these!
Aubrianna r.
I have been experimenting with what treats to give my dog lately. I have tried multiple types, brands and flavors, but this is the one my pup has gravitated to most. He gets so excited when I even reach for the bag! They are pretty inexpensive and the ingredients seem pretty decent. Will definitely be our go to treat.
Allison J.
Fargo, ND
My Boston Terrier absolutely LOVES these treats! They are healthy for him and come in a variety of flavors! I found these at TJ Maxx one day and then was excited to find these at Target for a decent price! They have a healthy amount of protein in them and don't make him stinky like some other brands! lol!

Walmart