BY NEWMAN'S OWN #69 in Microwaveable Popcorn

Newman's Own® Organics Pop's Corn™ Organic Microwave Popcorn Unsalted.
The Second Generation®.
Nell Newman.
"PA" Newman.
USDA organic.
94% fat free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sue M.
Sorry I don't use microwave popcorn and haven't in a few years. Never had much luck with it, always wind up with a big smoldering clump of burnt popcorn and that smell lasts way too long!
vere v.
Great snack! It's my go to 3pm snack at the office. I don't feel guilty while snacking on this at night while watching a movie
Logann R.
I really like popcorn but I don't like the unsalted kind :( just to bland for me
Marielkys G.
My husband and I tried this the other day and really enjoyed this! We are big movie and popcorn people so we purchased this plain popcorn with the intention of dressing it up! With pre-buttered popcorn you cant control the amount of butter or salt, but when you purchase one that is plain you can customize your snack to your liking!
blake r.
Jamestown, NC
I love the popcorn the butter is so good. I make two bags on movie night with the girlfriend. I dont like to share. lol
Brittany K.
Rebecca T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I can't stand super heavy oily popcorn. I know some people like it but I am not one of those people. This is light, I can add however much salt/butter I want or don't, and it doesn't completely ruing my healthy diet. ( TIP- I use nutritional yeast on mine to give it a cheesey flavor)
Micaela P.
Simply better than organic? I recommend them very rich and taste delicious that better when you watch a movie know that you are eating something nutritious and good for your body without pesticides or too many products that alter their compocision. Easy to find highly recommended.
Nerea M.
they taste very good and they are organic, that´s very important for me. I recommend this product to all the people and I will get more in the future. Is healthy and the price is correct. Buy it, you will like, I can say firmly. The tast is like the cinema pop corn
Angel B.