BY NEWMAN'S OWN #59 in Microwaveable Popcorn

Newman's Own® Organics Pop's Corn™ Light Butter with Natural Butter Flavor Organic Microwave Popcorn.

The second Generation®.

Buy on Target*
jessica B.
jessica B.
Foodie Expert
Another Amazing Brand, Newman's. I Have Never Tried Anything From This Brand That I Didn't Love. ( Tom And Basil Pasta Sauce ) I Love That It's Organic And All Proceeds Go To Charity. I Really Enjoy The Newman's Own Popcorn With Light Butter. Def. Recommend!
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Katy, TX
Foodie Expert
This is definitely not my favorite popcorn. I feel a little better about it because it's organic and has light butter, but it doesn't taste great. It was kind of tough and not super flavorful. I would just rather buy Skinny Girl or another product.
Elena G.
Elena G.
Albany, OR
Yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum
Leanna B.
Leanna B.
I'm a huge fan of any kind of popcorn. This particular brand is my favorite! It is a delicious flavor and it has a great crunch!
dawn m.
dawn m.
organic and convenient ! - nice butter flavor - great to take to work for a snack - a little pricey but worth it
Kira K.
Kira K.
Hazleton
Love light and salted popcorn! Not very harsh and an affordable brand! Does not leave my mouth in a film
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
Alma, AR
Foodie Expert
I am a big popcorn lover so I have to try all the different varieties there are
Shabana W.
Shabana W.
I'm usually a fan of Newmans Own products but not a huge fan of this popcorn. It has a weird unappetizing smells when it's popping. The popcorn itself tastes okay but also has a slightly weird taste to it. Usually I can finish a bag myself my for some reason couldn't finish this one!
Arielle P.
Arielle P.
Englishtown, NJ
So good! I try to eat as natural as possible and Newmans Own never disappoints. This favor is super yummy and i don't feel like I'm putting junk in my body. Love that it's light too
Paola V.
Paola V.
Foodie Expert
This is great for when you want the home popped taste and non of the salt. I pop this and then add my own seasoning powder for a my low sodium meal plan! I love popcorn! I usually prefer to make it the old fashioned way, but this microwave popcorn is YUMMY!! I always have it in the pantry.