BY NEWMAN'S OWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Save On Newman's Own Organics, 75 Oz Peppermint Roll Mints, All Flavors In Both The Tins And Rolls Are Made From Sugar, Corn Syrup, Gum Arabic And Natural Flavors, Three Pieces (2, 0G) Contain Ten Calories With 2G Of Sugar And No Total Fat, Sodium Or Protein, :, (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only, Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use, For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use, )UPC: 757645016605 U SKU: SPDSP17981

Buy on Walmart
Sharon D.
Prairie City, IA
I live these mints. My brother works at whole foods, they're the only place I can find them, I usually ask him to get me a couple containers. I won't lie, the first time I got them is because I loved that packaging. Now I get then because they're my favorite!
Tammy B.
Glens Falls, NY
Never tried these but I want to they look like they'd be good . I look forward to trying these