BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Organic Peppermint Mints
Available In Tins, Rolls And Individually Wrapped

Tins: Organic Sugar, Organic Corn Syrup Solids, Natural Peppermint Flavor.

Individually Wrapped And Rolls: Organic Sugar, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Natural Peppermint Flavor, Organic Gum Arabic.

Kosher

• Where can you buy these? I have looked everywhere!1 Answers
  • Are there any more flavors planned?1 Answers
Emilie L.
The best mints I've ever had! And totally organic. These are so good and comes in a really cool tin. They are a little more expensive but definitely worth it for how good they are. I will be buying them again for sure.
Bridgett S.
I love these mints! I have tried all the flavors they have. Love them all! My whole family prefers these to any other mints
Bekah H.
These mints are some of my favorites! They are organic and taste great! Its hard not to eat them like candy!
Alizabeth F.
These taste very good and are perfect for a little snack. They are not too expensive either which helps!
Lora K.
Chesapeake, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I found these to be great. I love the company already and even more because these were very tasty.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
I love peppermint candies, any kind of peppermint candy, it really does not matter to me!!!
Bridgett S.
Are there any more flavors planned?
Emilie L.
Where can you buy these? I have looked everywhere!