Newman's Own Organics Newman's Special Blend Medium Roast K-Cup Coffee uploaded by Sarah T.Newman's Own Organics Newman's Special Blend Medium Roast K-Cup Coffee uploaded by Elsa M.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN #81 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Bold Yet Refined. Strong, Yet Smooth. A Study In Contradiction Or A Reflection Of The Man For Whom It Was Created? Maybe Both. This Inspired Blend Of Medium-roasted Central American And Darker-roasted Indonesian Coffees Is Rich, Robust, And Satisfying. Made With 100% Organic Arabica Coffee.

Sylvia V.
San Gabriel , CA
This coffee is awesome! It’s bold and full tasting without being bitter and I definitely feels like I wake up better when I drink it. The price is also better than buying Starbucks coffee and yet I don’t feel like I’m getting gipped in any way. I am most certainly going to buy again and it may even be my new favorite I cup brand.
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
I drink this coffee every day at work! We purchase through Staples. This coffee is organic and doesn’t have harmful additives. This coffee tastes amazing and is very easy to make since it comes in a k-cup. I totally recommend!
Grace A.
I love the Newman’s Own special blend organic medium roast coffee k-cups. Goes great every morning with my almond creamer. The flavor is bold and robust and an awesome way to start my day.
Steph G.
Tried this in a sampler pack - a very smooth yet bold flavor without too much bitterness. Another plus is it being organic, and still holding flavor even with the addition of creamers. It's generally priced pretty well and is easily found at most stores.
Lisa A.
Tuttle, OK
Let me start with I'm not a bold flavor lover. So that being said I did not care for this. The flavor was way too strong for me and just wasn't for me at all. I suppose if you like that kind of coffee it could be for you, but not me.
Rachel H.
Columbia , MD
Call me old-fashioned, but I prefer the genetic coffee maker using coffee grounds (Foldgers Classic Roast). HOWEVER, when in Rome (and by Rome I mean work) I use a keurig machine and only choose this coffee brand. I haven't tried any other flavors or brands of k-cups, so I don't have any to compare it to, but I like the easy of use, the flavor isn't anything special, it gets the good done and is one of the cheaper products to buy in bulk. I recommend BJs or another wholesale club for best pricing! ☕️
Carissa C.
Garden City, ID
Newman's Own is a very Bold yet smooth strong coffee. I absolutely love it in the Keurig on the 8oz cup setting. Although on the 6oz cup setting it taste like a espresso almost.
Its definitely worth the price. I've tried a huge majority and this is my ultimate favorite.
**a few times a month this can be found on Sale at Fred Meyer/Kroger or shopko. Newman's Own Organics Newman's Special Blend Medium Roast K-Cup Coffee
Sarah T.
I just recently tried this coffee blend, and I absolutely LOVE it! It is the perfect breakfast blend for the morning, and has a smooth taste. I would highly recommend for coffee lovers looking for that just-right morning cup of joe! Very affordable as well, I purchased the box of k-cups at Costco.
Cindy M.
Birmingham, AL
This is the only brand of K-Cups I use. I prefer them over any other kind I have tried. After having trouble finding them in stock I started ordering in bulk from Amazon. They are bold enough that I can add cream and sugar and still have a great coffee taste, but they aren't bitter. The flavor isn't weak like a lot of other K-Cups I've tried.
Cori C.
Ever since I tried this, this is the only coffee we buy. I was always someone who drank weak coffee and put a lot of flavored creamers into it, but this coffee tastes so good, I don't want to cover up it's flavor! It also makes me feel good that it's fair trade certified organic.
Allison S.
Cranston, RI
Are there other flavors of this coffee available?
Antonella G.
How do you feel this compares to other k-cups strength? Too strong? Too weak?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Is this good as starbucks? Starbucks k cups are getting expensive and i would like to try an affordable one.