BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Newman's Own® Organics Newman-O's Original Cr????me Filled Chocolate Cookies.
Made with organic flour & organic sugar.
The second generation®.
Nell Newman.
"Pa" Newman. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Samantha B.
Manchester, NH
I wanted to like these because they're a healthier alternative, but I just didn't. First off, they're a little more expensive than I'd like. But they also lack a good filling to cookie ratio. I like a little more than a smear of filling. But the chocolate cookies often taste kind of stale. Maybe I just got a bad batch, but I don't know if I'd buy them again. I think I'll stick to whole foods.
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
These are pretty delicious. I like to dip mine in almond milk for when my sweet tooth kicks in. I usually buy mine at my local sprouts. They have them on sale quite often. Not the healthiest but it's a treat for once in a while. I trust their ingredients!
Stacy C.
An organic version of a chocolate sandwich cookie ,hmm all the better! The cream is delicious and I usually skip most of the cream in types of cookies, but I had to eat these, just had to.
Mariah N.
Allen Park, MI
These are great!!!! I love them and they're perfect for a sweet tooth. However, if you're looking for that true Oreo taste-it's not here. These have their own unique, delicious taste
Hannah R.
Chappaqua, NY
These are so good! I like that they have natural, organic ingredients unlike the leading brand. These are perfect with milk, or crumbled into brownies, ice creams, and more.
Sarah D.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Newman-O's are delicious! They may not taste just like Oreos, but that's okay. They're still very good, and have better ingredients.
Brittany S.
Holland, MI
My son and I eat theses all the time! They taste great! I absolutely love how they use natural and organic ingredients!
Keturah H.
Port Orchard, WA
When it comes to a cookie you can tell the difference when it is made with Organic ingredients. The Newman Own cookies are yummy.
Laneishia M.
Killeen , TX
These are actually pretty good, not my go to cookie but they hit the spot When you need a good snack
Kellyn B.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I love Newman's O's! The fact that they are organic makes you feel a little better about being bad by eating sweets. ;)
Karyne R.
Lansing, MI
Do these taste like Oreo's or better?
Anileydis C.
que tal son estas galletas rellenas??