Newman's Own Organics Newman-O's Original Cookies uploaded by Isadora N.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Original Newman-o’s
Crème Filled Chocolate Cookies Made With Organic Flour And Organic Sugar

Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Organic Powdered Sugar (Organic Sugar, Organic Corn Starch), Organic Sugar, Organic Palm Fruit Oil, Sunflower Oil (Expeller Pressed), Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Organic Invert Syrup, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bicarbonate (Leavening), Unsweetened Chocolate, Salt, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier).

Kosher

Isadora N.
New York
I love this coockie, delicious have a amazing taste of vinatge 90's cookies, healthy, organic, creamy, good for chocolate cravings, good for topping on nicecream, is kinda difficult to find in NYC (maybe because the yare so good). I wish was more affordable.
Samantha B.
Windham, NH
I wanted to like these because they're a healthier alternative, but I just didn't. First off, they're a little more expensive than I'd like. But they also lack a good filling to cookie ratio. I like a little more than a smear of filling. But the chocolate cookies often taste kind of stale. Maybe I just got a bad batch, but I don't know if I'd buy them again. I think I'll stick to whole foods.
Natalie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These cookies are just as good, or even better, than Oreo's! I've bought them multiple times because they are so tasty! They probably aren't much healthier than Oreo's, but they are super creamy and are perfect for my chocolate cravings!
Michelle P.
Murrieta, CA
These are pretty delicious. I like to dip mine in almond milk for when my sweet tooth kicks in. I usually buy mine at my local sprouts. They have them on sale quite often. Not the healthiest but it's a treat for once in a while. I trust their ingredients!
Stacy C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
An organic version of a chocolate sandwich cookie ,hmm all the better! The cream is delicious and I usually skip most of the cream in types of cookies, but I had to eat these, just had to.
Mariah N.
Allen Park, MI
These are great!!!! I love them and they're perfect for a sweet tooth. However, if you're looking for that true Oreo taste-it's not here. These have their own unique, delicious taste
Hannah R.
Chappaqua, NY
These are so good! I like that they have natural, organic ingredients unlike the leading brand. These are perfect with milk, or crumbled into brownies, ice creams, and more.
Ciara A.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the Newman O's because they aren't as sweet as the oreo brand. Though less artificial the flavor is great... be careful not to eat all of them
Jordan A.
College Sta, TX
The cookies taste amazing! I bought them for my son instead of Oreos; however, they are very high in calories. I probably won't buy them again.
Sarah D.
Lees Summit, MO
Newman-O's are delicious! They may not taste just like Oreos, but that's okay. They're still very good, and have better ingredients.
Karyne J.
Lansing, MI
Do these taste like Oreo's or better?
Anileydis C.
que tal son estas galletas rellenas??