Newman's Own Organics Newman-O's Hint-O-Mint Creme Filled Cookies uploaded by Amanda F.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Hint-o-mint Newman-o’s
Crème Filled Mint Chocolate Cookies Made With Organic Flour And Organic Sugar

Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Organic Powdered Sugar (Organic Sugar, Organic Corn Starch), Organic Sugar, Organic Palm Fruit Oil, Sunflower Oil (Expeller Pressed), Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Organic Invert Syrup, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bicarbonate (Leavening), Unsweetened Chocolate, Salt, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), Peppermint Oil.

Kosher

• I was looking to try these but do they taste good like re...1 Answers
  • I saw these the other day at the health food store, how d...1 Answers
  • Do these taste like thin mints?1 Answers
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
These are hands down my favorite cookie and snack. 100% better than oreos and they’re organic! I keep them in the fridge for extra freshness and they’re delicious. Only con is that I eat them all! Will be buying again during next food shop!
Abi R.
Buford, GA
I have an addiction to sandwich cookies - I love them ice cold from the fridge with a tall glass of fresh milk. I always feel so guilty after eating them (and rather sick from the amount of sugar) so I was so excited to try Newman-O's! These cookies have the crunch you want in a sandwich cookie, the sweetness, but without a huge list of ingredients. These cookies didn't last long, either, and the variety is awesome! I love these just as much or more than the cookies we were buying before, but with much better ingredients. These wonderful cookies come in Original, Peanut Butter, Chocolate (my personal favorite), Hint O' Mint, Ginger 'n' Cream, and Wheat Free Dairy Free!
Janette C.
Portland, OR
Newman's Own "oreo type" cookies taste even better than the original Oreo's and help support worthy causes at the same time. One of my favorite cause's is "The Hole in the Wall Camp which enables children with cancer and other blood type diseases to have fun in a camp setting, when they are unable to due to their condition.
Another reason i support Newman's is that ALL PROFIT goes to worthy causes, Mr. Newman's estate does not touch any of it!!!
Allison V.
St Augustine, FL
If you're going to eat an Oreo... eat an Oreo. An organic cookie isn't going to change your diet. This Newmans brand isn't what you wany it to be if you've ever eaten a real Oreo. Its got a different taste and texture and not worth the extra money.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
Why don't you just eat cardboard? Healthier alternative to Oreos? Sure. Worth it? Nah. I wouldn't recommend this product because they just taste disgusting! If you want to have a cookie, don't settle for this
Kirsten G.
Wallingford, CT
My whole family loves these and I feel better giving them to my kids. Have you ever read the ingredients on a bag of Oreos? Pure crap! Yes, these are cookies so it's not a health food. However, these ingredients are organic and "better" for your than all that artificial junk in Oreos. The vanilla ones are our favorites.
Alison G.
Richmond, CA
These are absolutely better than Oreos, hands down! Obviously, a cookie is not a health food, but I go for these purely based on the superior taste. Wish these were more widely available!
Ashley S.
Mount shasta, CA
My husband is a COOKIE MONSTER! but I have trying to get him to eat healthier and these are the ONLY alternative cookies I have made him try that he actually enjoyed. Thumbs up for sure!
Ashley R.
The regular Oreos are pretty darn good. They come with a decent enough amount for the price and taste similar to the regular cookie. They also make really good chocolate chip cookies!
Kelley B.
Vancouver, WA
I don't eat these very often, but sometimes you just want a sandwich cookie and you don't want all the garbage. They're not healthy, but at least they're a better option than the leading sandwich cookie brand.
melissa b.
Where can you find these
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Do these taste like thin mints?
Elsa E.
I saw these the other day at the health food store, how do they taste?
Lauren F.
Moscow, PA
I was looking to try these but do they taste good like regular Oreos ?