BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Chocolate Newman-o’s
Chocolate Crème Filled Chocolate Cookies Made With Organic Flour And Organic Sugar

Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Organic Powdered Sugar (Organic Sugar, Organic Corn Starch), Organic Sugar, Organic Palm Fruit Oil, Sunflower Oil (Expeller Pressed), Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Organic Invert Syrup, Natural Flavors, Sodium Bicarbonate (Leavening), Unsweetened Chocolate, Salt, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier).

Kosher

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn R.
Durham, NC
These are pretty good for being an organic Oreo! I have to admit, Oreos are still the number one, but these are an extremely close second. All of the Newman O flavors are really yummy, though mint is my favorite :)
Samantha C.
Santa Maria, CA
A much better choice than other brands on the market!! Delicious slightly warmed or even with ice cream! dangerously addicting can eat all of them. The vanilla creme ones are good.
Meagan A.
My daughter loves these! Gigi is organic and all natural so she started this obsession lol my daughter has to have a pack in the cabinet or she throws a fit for them lol
Julia M.
Surprise, AZ
These are pretty good! I was surprised. I've had these for years, because although the taste isn't quite as great as Oreos, they come with less guilt.
Jessica R.
Commerce City, CO
I like the newmans own cookies well enough. They do have the tendency to leave a weird aftertaste, but I think it is the type of sweetener they use.
Amy C.
Great taste and great product. You feel better about feeding them to your kids and yourself because they have less of the bad stuff in them.
Sarah S.
Sturbridge, MA
My Family loves these! I buy any and all Newman products when available. They are a fantastic company that makes incredible products!
Erica G.
I like these better than Oreos and I feel like they are a little healthier. you can find them at most larger grocery stores
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
A little healthier than Oreos, so I love indulging in these! Better ingredients and less processed junk - so delicious!
julia h.
Austin , TX
Anything newmans own is very yummy and proceeds go to charity. so I feel guilt free getting this sweet snack
Jodi O.
SPLENDORA, TX
How do these compare to Oreos?