BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Chocolate Creme Filled Chocolate Cookies. Tasty, all natural, made with 70%+ organic ingredients. A pop-in-your mouth size organic cookie for a quick, delicious, and neat treat.  Nell Newman loves chocolate and can t go too long without dreaming up a new use for it.  This time it s Newman-O s, a delicious addition to Newman s Own Organics cookie line.  "Dad s name has been in lights - and now it s on our cookies, too." states Nell.  The cream filled chocolate delight is easily recognized by the distinctive package featuring "Pa" and Nell Newman in American Gothic dress and its accompanying courtly sentiments. All. see more...

• I was looking to try these but do they taste good like regular Or...1 Answers
  • Where can you find these2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
Review for: Ginger O'S, Hint O Mint more...
These are hands down my favorite cookie and snack. 100% better than oreos and they’re organic! I keep them in the fridge for extra freshness and they’re delicious. Only con is that I eat them all! Will be buying again during next food shop!
Abi R.
Buford, GA
I have an addiction to sandwich cookies - I love them ice cold from the fridge with a tall glass of fresh milk. I always feel so guilty after eating them (and rather sick from the amount of sugar) so I was so excited to try Newman-O's! These cookies have the crunch you want in a sandwich cookie, the sweetness, but without a huge list of ingredients. These cookies didn't last long, either, and the variety is awesome! I love these just as much or more than the cookies we were buying before, but with much better ingredients. These wonderful cookies come in Original, Peanut Butter, Chocolate (my personal favorite), Hint O' Mint, Ginger 'n' Cream, and Wheat Free Dairy Free!
Janette C.
Portland, OR
Newman's Own "oreo type" cookies taste even better than the original Oreo's and help support worthy causes at the same time. One of my favorite cause's is "The Hole in the Wall Camp which enables children with cancer and other blood type diseases to have fun in a camp setting, when they are unable to due to their condition.
Another reason i support Newman's is that ALL PROFIT goes to worthy causes, Mr. Newman's estate does not touch any of it!!!
Allison V.
St Augustine, FL
If you're going to eat an Oreo... eat an Oreo. An organic cookie isn't going to change your diet. This Newmans brand isn't what you wany it to be if you've ever eaten a real Oreo. Its got a different taste and texture and not worth the extra money.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
Why don't you just eat cardboard? Healthier alternative to Oreos? Sure. Worth it? Nah. I wouldn't recommend this product because they just taste disgusting! If you want to have a cookie, don't settle for this
Kirsten G.
Wallingford, CT
My whole family loves these and I feel better giving them to my kids. Have you ever read the ingredients on a bag of Oreos? Pure crap! Yes, these are cookies so it's not a health food. However, these ingredients are organic and "better" for your than all that artificial junk in Oreos. The vanilla ones are our favorites.
Alison G.
Richmond, CA
These are absolutely better than Oreos, hands down! Obviously, a cookie is not a health food, but I go for these purely based on the superior taste. Wish these were more widely available!
Ashley S.
Mount Shasta , CA
My husband is a COOKIE MONSTER! but I have trying to get him to eat healthier and these are the ONLY alternative cookies I have made him try that he actually enjoyed. Thumbs up for sure!
Ashley R.
The regular Oreos are pretty darn good. They come with a decent enough amount for the price and taste similar to the regular cookie. They also make really good chocolate chip cookies!
Kelley B.
La Mesa, CA
I don't eat these very often, but sometimes you just want a sandwich cookie and you don't want all the garbage. They're not healthy, but at least they're a better option than the leading sandwich cookie brand.
melissa b.
Where can you find these
Lauren F.
Moscow, PA
I was looking to try these but do they taste good like regular Oreos ?