Add a Photo

By NEWMAN'S OWN
#403 in Cookies
Chocolate Creme Filled Chocolate Cookies. Tasty, all natural, made with 70%+ organic ingredients. A pop-in-your mouth size organic cookie for a quick, delicious, and neat treat.  Nell Newman loves chocolate and can t go too long without dreaming up a new use for it.  This time it s Newman-O s, a delicious addition to Newman s Own Organics cookie line.  "Dad s name has been in lights - and now it s on our cookies, too." states Nell.  The cream filled chocolate delight is easily recognized by the distinctive package featuring "Pa" and Nell Newman in American Gothic dress and its accompanying courtly sentiments. All.
Thea K.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH

Why don't you just eat cardboard? Healthier alternative to Oreos? Sure. Worth it? Nah. I wouldn't recommend this product because they just taste disgusting! If you want to have a cookie, don't settle for this
Bailey G.
Bailey G.
Newfane, Ny

Mhmmmm.... I love these more than "Oreos"! They are delicious, and better for you!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.

The regular Oreos are pretty darn good. They come with a decent enough amount for the price and taste similar to the regular cookie. They also make really good chocolate chip cookies!
Kim M.
Kim M.
Freehold, Nj

Oh man, these are delicious! I prefer these to the oreo brand. The mint is just the right amount.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Mount Shasta , Ca

My husband is a COOKIE MONSTER! but I have trying to get him to eat healthier and these are the ONLY alternative cookies I have made him try that he actually enjoyed. Thumbs up for sure!
Mikala H.
Mikala H.
Bridgton, ME

They definitely taste different than Oreos, but they don't taste bad! They're a good alternative to other cookies if you need a sweet fix that's semi-healthy!
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Portland, OR

These are better than Oreos, no competition. One time I had them after they'd been sitting in the sun and they were even better. Sooo good.
Janette C.
Janette C.
Portland, OR

Newman's Own "oreo type" cookies taste even better than the original Oreo's and help support worthy causes at the same time. One of my favorite cause's is "The Hole in the Wall Camp which enables children with cancer and other blood type diseases to have fun in a camp setting, when they are unable to due to their condition.
Another reason i support Newman's is that ALL PROFIT goes to worthy causes, Mr. Newman's estate does not touch any of it!!!
Carolyn C.
Carolyn C.
Elgin, IL

Not a big fan of these. At first when I tried them I thought I got use to them but after a while I couldn't eat them because they tasted stale & way different.
Janet H.
Janet H.

I love these way more than regular Oreos. They are addictively tasty, with a nice minty flavor. I also like supporting these smaller nice brands who are more health and socially conscious.
melissa b.
melissa b.

Where can you find these
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Moscow, Pa

I was looking to try these but do they taste good like regular Oreos ?

Join Now