BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Newman's Own Organics Microwave Butter Popcorn: Natural butter flavor USDA organic Kosher see more...

Genie C.
Winter Garden, FL
Decent popcorn and I like the fact that's it's organic. I haven't had this in awhile because I'm a paleo follower and this is just not something that's worth it for me. If you like pop corn and you're looking for a snack this is a great option for you.
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
You can't go wrong with Newman's! My son and I both love this popcorn! It's light airy and tastes great! It's just enough butter! It is larger than most popcorn pieces. Our favorite bedtime snack while watching a movie or reading a bedtime story!
Barbara Kianny P.
Wynnewood, PA
The first time I tried this popcorn was last week at my friend's place and I was like "Oh God, you only have microwave popcorn?" But man, I got to tell you, this is amazing. Prepare yourself to have butter all over your fingers and lick them, because its vary tasty. I ended up asking her to make two more - only for me.
Liz C.
Butte, MT
I love Newman's Own EVERYTHING and this popcorn doesn't disappoint. Love the flavor, quality ingredients, and price. Highly recommend this brand of popcorn. Great butter flavor, too.
Karen T.
Hamden, CT
This is the best popcorn (for the microwave) that is out there. Sure, movie popcorn tastes the best but that's because it's slathered in butter and salt. This is a healthier option, all things considered.
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I like how healthy this brand is but I think it is very overpriced and therefore would not recommend it. Much cheaper options.
Jennifer M.
Alexandria, VA
Me and my kids adore Newmans popcorn - it is perfect for family movie night and easy enough for my kids to pop!
Jennifer Y.
South Haven, MI
Taste like homemade and makes me feel good about serving it to my kids because it's organic.
Olivia R.
Very flavorful popcorn. Great taste and has a good amount of butter. I love Newman's popcorn.
Melissa K.
Yardley, PA
I love that it s organic, easy to find and they donate proceeds to nonprofits.