BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Ginger Newman-o’s
Crème Filled Ginger Cookies Made With Organic Flour And Organic Sugar

Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Organic Powdered Sugar (Organic Sugar, Organic Corn Starch), Organic Palm Fruit Oil, Organic Sugar, Molasses, Ground Ginger, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate (Leavening), Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier), Spice, Monocalcium Phosphate (Leavening), Natural Flavor.

Kosher

Virginia J.
Princeton Jct, NJ
Though these sandwich cookies are more expensive than I am used to, the quality is far superior to other brands. The cookie cream tastes like actual custard rather than artificial sweeteners, and the cookie is rich in chocolaty flavor. Also, Newman's Own uses ingredients that just seem fresher.
Beth P.
Independence, LA
Love this product and this brand. These cookies are always fresh and flavorful- without the harsh ingredients other similar products have. They honestly taste like a ginger Oreo without all of the gunk. Ginger has many health-related and digestive benefits, so I feel like I satisfy my sweet tooth without completely doing myself in. Very yummy.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
I was so excited to find these cookies! I love Oreos, and I love ginger, and this is a winning combination as far as I'm concerned. If you are a fan of ginger, you should check these out!
Joanna L.
Love this product. I love to eat healthier foods so this is at the top of my list. The best part is that it contains ginger. Ginger is great for the stomach and happens to taste great.
Trina S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The Newman brands are healtheir it seems to me. I enjoy that the Newman brands contributes a portion of their proceeds to charity. The cookies genuinely have a great ginger flavor.
Milena A.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love Newman brands products, they are honest on what the ingredients are and they have less chemicals and additives than any other brand. I love the fact that they have a lot of products that do not have any animal derived ingredients.
Sarah L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I'm not a huge fan of ginger snaps and to be honest I think these taste way better! It has a little spice to it, but not too overpowering. And I love the cream filling inside!
Jan M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
When I was trying very hard to eat a healthy and dairy free diet I would buy these and was surprised how close they compare to Oreos. I thought they were really good.
sara M.
Monroe, NC
These cookies are so good that I don't understand why they are not available more often in grocery stores. I love the flavor of ginger and the cream centers are like Oreos only better. They go great with the Chanakara teas.
Janet H.
Newman's sandwich cookies always have such interesting, great flavor combos. Sounds weird to do a ginger creme cookie, but it's really awesome! Like a lightly spicy, peppery, zingy oreo.
betty G.
Whittier, CA
I've heard lots of good things from this brand. Would these be compared to the grandma mini cookies?
B W.
Garland, TX
I have not seen these in the stores, what flavors do they come in?
Trina S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Do the Newman cookies only come in Ginger and Mint?
Roswer s.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786)

Walmart