BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Newman's Own® Organics Ginger-O's Creme Filled Ginger Cookies.
The Second Generation®. Nell Newman. "PA" Newman.
Made with organic flour & organic sugar. see more...

• I've heard lots of good things from this brand. Would these be co...1 Answers
  • I have not seen these in the stores, what flavors do they come in?1 Answers
  • Do the Newman cookies only come in Ginger and Mint? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Virginia J.
Princeton Jct, NJ
Though these sandwich cookies are more expensive than I am used to, the quality is far superior to other brands. The cookie cream tastes like actual custard rather than artificial sweeteners, and the cookie is rich in chocolaty flavor. Also, Newman's Own uses ingredients that just seem fresher.
Beth P.
Independence, LA
Love this product and this brand. These cookies are always fresh and flavorful- without the harsh ingredients other similar products have. They honestly taste like a ginger Oreo without all of the gunk. Ginger has many health-related and digestive benefits, so I feel like I satisfy my sweet tooth without completely doing myself in. Very yummy.
Jen B.
Wildomar, CA
I was so excited to find these cookies! I love Oreos, and I love ginger, and this is a winning combination as far as I'm concerned. If you are a fan of ginger, you should check these out!
Joanna L.
Love this product. I love to eat healthier foods so this is at the top of my list. The best part is that it contains ginger. Ginger is great for the stomach and happens to taste great.
Milena A.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I love Newman brands products, they are honest on what the ingredients are and they have less chemicals and additives than any other brand. I love the fact that they have a lot of products that do not have any animal derived ingredients.
Jan M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
When I was trying very hard to eat a healthy and dairy free diet I would buy these and was surprised how close they compare to Oreos. I thought they were really good.
Janet H.
Newman's sandwich cookies always have such interesting, great flavor combos. Sounds weird to do a ginger creme cookie, but it's really awesome! Like a lightly spicy, peppery, zingy oreo.
Karlie B.
Los Angeles, CA
I love that Newman-O's are organic and healthier than their leading competitor, and they're also more creative with flavors, as exemplified by the Ginger.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Ginger is not my favorite. But for those whole love ginger snaps these are great. I found that they have a little too much ginger after taste for me.
Nou L.
I thought they tasted just as good as Oreos! My sister and I saw these at Target and wanted to try them out for comparison.
betty G.
Whittier, CA
I've heard lots of good things from this brand. Would these be compared to the grandma mini cookies?
B W.
Garland, TX
I have not seen these in the stores, what flavors do they come in?
Trina T.
Do the Newman cookies only come in Ginger and Mint?