BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Newman's Own® Organics Ginger-O's Creme Filled Ginger Cookies.
The Second Generation®. Nell Newman. "PA" Newman.
Made with organic flour & organic sugar. see more...

• I've heard lots of good things from this brand. Would these be co...1 Answers
  • I have not seen these in the stores, what flavors do they come in?1 Answers
  • Do the Newman cookies only come in Ginger and Mint? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
Ginger is not my favorite. But for those whole love ginger snaps these are great. I found that they have a little too much ginger after taste for me.
BarryJammie C.
BarryJammie C.
These are yucky. They taste stale and crumble EVERYWHWRE. Just not a big fan.
Alexandria A.
Alexandria A.
Olmsted Twp, OH
I like these cookies. I think the chocolate cookies with creme taste better than Oreos. It doesn't taste as artificial.
Paige F.
Paige F.
Milford, CT
These are great tasting cookies! Theres something about them that i prefer over other popular brands. These taste fresh!
Jan J.
Jan J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
When I was trying very hard to eat a healthy and dairy free diet I would buy these and was surprised how close they compare to Oreos. I thought they were really good.
Nou L.
Nou L.
I thought they tasted just as good as Oreos! My sister and I saw these at Target and wanted to try them out for comparison.
Trina T.
The Newman brands are healtheir it seems to me. I enjoy that the Newman brands contributes a portion of their proceeds to charity. The cookies genuinely have a great ginger flavor.
Janet H.
Janet H.
Newman's sandwich cookies always have such interesting, great flavor combos. Sounds weird to do a ginger creme cookie, but it's really awesome! Like a lightly spicy, peppery, zingy oreo.
Virginia J.
Virginia J.
Princeton Jct, NJ
Though these sandwich cookies are more expensive than I am used to, the quality is far superior to other brands. The cookie cream tastes like actual custard rather than artificial sweeteners, and the cookie is rich in chocolaty flavor. Also, Newman's Own uses ingredients that just seem fresher.
Joanna L.
Joanna L.
Love this product. I love to eat healthier foods so this is at the top of my list. The best part is that it contains ginger. Ginger is great for the stomach and happens to taste great.
betty G.
betty G.
Whittier, CA
I've heard lots of good things from this brand. Would these be compared to the grandma mini cookies?
B W.
B W.
Garland, TX
I have not seen these in the stores, what flavors do they come in?
Trina T.
Do the Newman cookies only come in Ginger and Mint?