BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Newman's Own® Organics Ginger Mints.
Made with organic sweeteners. see more...

Sagvun A.
Sagvun A.
Aurora, IL
I eat organic candied ginger for an upset stomach or when I'm craving something sweet and it's the only thing I have available. I think these ginger mints taste much the same except for the texture. I was surprised at the pepper comment since candied ginger has a peppery spice flavor which is expected. They remind me of Altoids only slightly less intense. To my knowledge this is the only brand that makes organic mints in this flavor. At Amazon's current price point these would be a bargain even if they were not organic.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Helena, AL
These have been a God sent for my pregnancy. I was very nauseated the first 4 months and whenever it popped up I popped 2 of these bad boys and within minutes all was well. They are not nearly as strong as Ginger candies so they didn't make my nose run.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Love these ginger candies although I was a bit sad they didn't have any mint. These are great to have in your purse and definitely helped me when I was feeling car sick. They have a strong ginger flavor and decent texture that's easy to chew to get the real ginger into you quickly. They are more affordable then the other alternatives I have found at the market.
Kendra j.
Kendra j.
mattoon IL
When I quit smoking this was my go to just pop one in my mouth and it was a tasteful explosion to my taste buds