BY NEWMAN'S OWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
I like these cookies a lot, its flavor is unique, and healthy, it is a very delicious and unique snack, in my case until breakfast with them, it is not a bad habit but the incorporation of something that I like to the first meal of the day, I recommend them extensively.
Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA
I personally don't need to buy wheat or dairy free but I actually purchase these by accident I normally buy the regular or low fat ones. I was pleasantly surprised they were actually quite tasty and for somebody that possibly has a gluten allergy or wheat allergy or a dairy allergy these really are good and I highly recommend them. The thick flavor is tremendous and they are so tasty but addictive so watch that you don't eat too many. I love Newman's Own products there hasn't been one product from their company that I've hated thus far I've tried everything from Candy to salad dressings and salsas. I highly recommend giving Newman's Own Organics products a try.
Richele D.
Miami Beach , FL
I especially love these crackers, because they are divine. I love the taste and texture of the cookie that is between toast and soft as a mini torta.Su flavor is unique because he knows a lot of strawberry which is what I like, is also very dulce.Pero same is ideal for eat a snack.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Fig Newtons were a big deal in my childhood I used to love getting them in my lunch for snack and I would love to have them in my house. I am glad they are still around and they still have the same great taste. The price is more than it was years ago but I still buy them when I feel like reliving my childhood
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I personally, have never been a huge fan of Fig-Newtons... but these are the best tasting one I've tried yet.. and my Grandma adores them!
Mandy L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Great snack. I used to eat them when I was like watching my weight daily. They're tasty and goooood. I liked them alot.
Aireal W.
Marion, IL
Love these cookies. Sweet and more natural than some other of the mass produced cookies out there. And I love figs!
Lillian h.
Elmhurst, NY
Pretty good but I wish they would put more filling inside. Still very tasty though !
Tina K.
Ponchatoula, LA
When I was younger my mom would buy theses thing for me and I loved them so much.
jessica r.
Dallas, TX
Perfect amount of filling to cookie and very moist. The flavor is really good!
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
What are they stuffed with?