Newman's Own Organics Fig Wheat-Free & Dairy Free uploaded by Candace B.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Newman's Own Organics Fig Newmans Wheat-Free Dairy-Free Cookies: Fruit-filled cookies Certified organic Made with organic figs Kosher see more...

Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
I like these cookies a lot, its flavor is unique, and healthy, it is a very delicious and unique snack, in my case until breakfast with them, it is not a bad habit but the incorporation of something that I like to the first meal of the day, I recommend them extensively.
Christina M.
Somerville, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These taste just like original Fig Newtons to me! Soft and chewy with just the right balance of cookie to fruit, they make a tasty, satisfying snack, plus they are made with organic dogs. The fact that profits from these go to charity make it worth the switch!
Deanna G.
Newmans Own products are never a let down. I used to make my mom buy these all the time because they're good for you and they're not too sweet. Other kinds are a tad too sweet but these are soooo soft to bite and cheap!! They have multiple flavors too like raspberry as well
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
When I used to work at the health food store in town I loved to pick these up as a snack to have around the house. I grew up eating Fig Newtons and these are a way better substitute! If the price point was better I’d buy these more often.
Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA
I personally don't need to buy wheat or dairy free but I actually purchase these by accident I normally buy the regular or low fat ones. I was pleasantly surprised they were actually quite tasty and for somebody that possibly has a gluten allergy or wheat allergy or a dairy allergy these really are good and I highly recommend them. The thick flavor is tremendous and they are so tasty but addictive so watch that you don't eat too many. I love Newman's Own products there hasn't been one product from their company that I've hated thus far I've tried everything from Candy to salad dressings and salsas. I highly recommend giving Newman's Own Organics products a try.
Richele D.
Miami Beach , FL
I especially love these crackers, because they are divine. I love the taste and texture of the cookie that is between toast and soft as a mini torta.Su flavor is unique because he knows a lot of strawberry which is what I like, is also very dulce.Pero same is ideal for eat a snack.
Tricia S.
Lorain, OH
Fig Newtons were a big deal in my childhood I used to love getting them in my lunch for snack and I would love to have them in my house. I am glad they are still around and they still have the same great taste. The price is more than it was years ago but I still buy them when I feel like reliving my childhood
Brianne R.
I like these better than Fig Newtons. They're heartier and taste "figgier". The fact that they're organic and that Newmans Own supports charities are fabulous. I may or may not have a few Fig Newmans for breakfast on a regular basis with a handful of almonds...😀
Debra P.
If you're a fan of fig, and don't want to make your own fig bar/cookie snack, Newman's Organic is a solid option. Not overpoweringly sweet, a good balance of filling and cookie, and a texture that I find pleasing to the palate. They're a bit more expensive than some other brands that come to mind, but worth it.
Nathalie E.
A great organic version of a fig newton! They taste exactly the same! Which is the best thing, because now there is an organic version of this classic treat! Great for a fun treat, perfect for all ages and they don't taste any different than the originals!
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
Never had these before. Are they any good?
Cheyenne H.
They are quite good.
Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
What are they stuffed with?

back