Newman's Own Organics Fig Newmans uploaded by Candace B.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN

FAT FREE. Fruit Filled Cookies. Made with Organic Figs. A Figurative Theory I think most people know about Adam and Eve s blunder in the garden, but my Pop has developed his own theory. I was in the middle of a peaceful breakfast when Pop bounded up a crate of ancient scrolls, talking to himself.  "It wasn t the apple, it was the figs, the figs!" I stayed motionless hoping he d wander off and talk to one of the dogs, when his hand reached out to stop me from eating my oatmeal.  "Nellie, these scrolls confirm my theory.  When Adam and Eve used the fig leaves to cover up their own embarassment. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I happened to pick these up from Whole foods just to see what they taste like." in 3 reviews
  • "These are the BEST fig newtons, and the best part is they are much less processed than the other leading brand." in 2 reviews
  • "They are not overly sweet and I love purchasing Newmans own products. " in 2 reviews
  • "I cant seem to get enough product and i discovered it by accident." in 1 review
  • "Its one of my favorite childhood memories." in 1 review
Brianne R.
I like these better than Fig Newtons. They're heartier and taste "figgier". The fact that they're organic and that Newmans Own supports charities are fabulous. I may or may not have a few Fig Newmans for breakfast on a regular basis with a handful of almonds...😀
Nathalie E.
A great organic version of a fig newton! They taste exactly the same! Which is the best thing, because now there is an organic version of this classic treat! Great for a fun treat, perfect for all ages and they don't taste any different than the originals!
Anj Z.
Not my favorite though I love eating fig. I got me this as I wanted to just try it. I won't pick it again. I prefer the fruit itself.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
When I used to work at the health food store in town I loved to pick these up as a snack to have around the house. I grew up eating Fig Newtons and these are a way better substitute! If the price point was better I’d buy these more often.
Christina M.
Somerville, MA
These taste just like original Fig Newtons to me! Soft and chewy with just the right balance of cookie to fruit, they make a tasty, satisfying snack, plus they are made with organic dogs. The fact that profits from these go to charity make it worth the switch!
Debra P.
If you're a fan of fig, and don't want to make your own fig bar/cookie snack, Newman's Organic is a solid option. Not overpoweringly sweet, a good balance of filling and cookie, and a texture that I find pleasing to the palate. They're a bit more expensive than some other brands that come to mind, but worth it.
Jennifer Y.
Long Is City, NY
I'm not a huge fan of these kinds of treats but it's not bad. I also took into consideration that it's organic and contains ingredients I can pronounce which is a big bonus in my book. Not the first thing I'd want if I had a sweets craving but it does the job.
Reeva S.
I know these are supposed to be healtheir than Fig Newtons, but I thought they tasted awful. Then again, I might not be the person of reason for this product review since I do not like Fig Newtons either.
Jennifer Y.
Fresno, California
These are super yummy with a nice cup of tea and just whenever you are reading a book. whenever you want a sweet treat with not so much sugar i think this is the best afternoon snack whether you are doing some homework or even working.
Ruth P.
Red Creek, NY
I found these fig Newton cookies to be the most tasty on the market. Newmans Own Organics has a nice soft chewy center and nice soft cookie. I was really impressed with the quality and am proud to be one of their loyal customers.
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
Never had these before. Are they any good?
Cheyenne H.