BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Chip Cookies Made With Organic Flour

Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Organic Sugar, Chocolate Chips (Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar, Dextrose, Soy Lecithin [An Emulsifier], Vanilla), Organic Palm Fruit Oil, Oats, Egg Whites, Molasses, Natural Flavor, Sodium Bicarbonate (Leavening), Salt.

Kosher

• These cookies are the best , gosh I'm such a fatty . i love foooo...1 Answers
Paige M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are my favorite snack bag of chocolate chip cookies! They have the perfect blend of deliciousness and organic that really make me feel like I'm making a great horrible health choice! To top it off, all the profits go to charity… So now you can eat chocolate chip cookies and contribute to a charity! Doesn't get any better than that? I think not.
Kelsey m.
Boyd, TX
Best Chocolate Chip Cookies I have found. I don't feel too bad giving them to my daughter too since the ingredients are organic. The only problem, the bag is small, and if you aren't careful, you can sit down for a movie and eat too many.
Stephanie D.
This is my favorite cookie! I actually don't buy them too much because when they are in the house it's all I can think about and want to eat the whole package. The oatmeal choc. chips are specifically my favorite flavor.
Samantha T.
Newman's cookies are solo good. They satisfy that chocolate craving. I always love to by Newman's cookies whenever I see them in the store.
Sarah C.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These cookies are the best , gosh I'm such a fatty . i love foooood so much . lmao ,. but seriously , but these cookies .
Sarah L.
I LOVE these! beautiful! would buy again. my guy eats these like crazy every time I buy.
Franceska R.
naples, fl
Loved the taste and being organic I didn't feel like I was being fed a buncha fillers :)
Sarah C.