BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Tasty, all natural, made with 70%+ organic ingredients. A pop-in-your mouth size organic cookie for a quick, delicious, and neat treat. Newman s Own Organics The Second Generation Cookies, Family Recipe, Chocolate. All natural; made with organic flour and organic sugar. No artificial flavors or colors. No hydrogenated oils, no trans-fatty acids. Casein free; cholesterol free; dairy free; egg free; GMO free; lactose free; vegetarian; vegan Paul Newman Has Given Over $200 Million to Thousands of Charities Worldwide Since 1982. see more...

• These cookies are the best , gosh I'm...I love anything Newmans Own. T... 1 Answers
Buy on Diapers...*
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
I LOVE these! beautiful! would buy again. my guy eats these like crazy every time I buy.
Paige M.
Paige M.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite snack bag of chocolate chip cookies! They have the perfect blend of deliciousness and organic that really make me feel like I'm making a great horrible health choice! To top it off, all the profits go to charity… So now you can eat chocolate chip cookies and contribute to a charity! Doesn't get any better than that? I think not.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
This is my favorite cookie! I actually don't buy them too much because when they are in the house it's all I can think about and want to eat the whole package. The oatmeal choc. chips are specifically my favorite flavor.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Foodie Expert
These cookies are the best , gosh I'm such a fatty . i love foooood so much . lmao ,. but seriously , but these cookies .
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Newman's cookies are solo good. They satisfy that chocolate craving. I always love to by Newman's cookies whenever I see them in the store.
Franceska R.
Franceska R.
naples, fl
Loved the taste and being organic I didn't feel like I was being fed a buncha fillers :)
Kelsey m.
Kelsey m.
Boyd, TX
Best Chocolate Chip Cookies I have found. I don't feel too bad giving them to my daughter too since the ingredients are organic. The only problem, the bag is small, and if you aren't careful, you can sit down for a movie and eat too many.
New Prt Rchy, FL