BY NEWMAN'S OWN #78 in Olive Oil

Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Organic Olive Oil

Ingredients;
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Product Of Tunisia.

Kosher

Lauren T.
Lake Dallas, TX
I really enjoy this particular olive oil. It's rich in taste and you can tell it's good quality. It's not overly expensive either. Newman's nwo is always a good, trusty brand.
Stacy C.
Clean tasting ( no oily aftertaste) . Takes on the flavor of what you add to it e.g garlic or herbs. Perfect for drizzling over veggies or dipping crusty bread. Really nice for beauty purposes too, hair and skin moisturizer.
Selva A.
Hollywood, FL
One of my favorite olive oils to purchase. A plus is that it's made in California and that it's organic. I use this olive oil in almost all of my dishes that I prepare for my family. Love it even on some crusty bread.
Sophia P.
Bloomington, IN
The only olive oil I use. I love the taste and I especially love that it's Newman's Own. This brand is so special and great. I use this oil for cooking anything from sauteed onions, to baking, to frying an egg.
Marcia B.
Roseville, MI
My mother is the queen of random things. Saw this at her house after a meal and wondered why the taste was so refreshing. Coming in this amazing stuff. Love it. I also use it on my hair
San V.
I love making my own dressing for my salad, I have use this brand of olive oil and loved it. Perfect to marinate meats. Some olive oil, white wine vinegar and some spices.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
Best olive oil use this brand all the time defiantly my go to brand for olive oil I use it to cook with very often and the price is really good for the quality
Nicole E.
We prefer this brand of Olive Oil - Newmans Own is just great! We cook a lot with different oils and always have this in our home.
Caity C.
I love to use this oil for much of my cooking and baking. I especially love to dip freshly baked rosemary bread into this oil!
Jim G.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love cooking with this oil. It seems to have a pretty good smoke point. I use it. In salad dressings also.