BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Newman's Own® Organics Super Dark Chocolate Cups with Peanut Butter Centers.
The Second Generation®. Nell. "PA".
Rainforest alliance certified, cocoa.
USDA organic.
70% Cocoa. see more...

• Essories. Click here for further information. Includes: Dress, Ha...2 Answers
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville , ME
I love these! Just the right amount of peanut butter, and the chocolate great. These are even better when you refrigerate them for a while!
Kayla T.
Kayla T.
Riverview, FL
I love these. Dark chocolate is my favorite and these are delicious. Much better quality of chocolate than the "leading brand" of peanut butter cup. Creamy, smooth peanut butter and that smooth dark chocolate with a little bite to it.
Grace G.
Grace G.
Los Angeles, CA
I';m not a big fan of dark chocolate, but Newman's own Peanut Butter Cups are my only exception to that. They are delicious in all possible ways. I love them to and they might just be the death of me.
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Snow Camp, NC
These are delicious, but the original peanut butter cups by Newman's Own are even better! They're so much better than Justin's (which have dry crumbly peanut butter). I indulge in these often, i just tell myself that they're certainly better for me than reese's cups (with all their artificial stuff in them).
Ruzica R.
Ruzica R.
Essories. Click here for further information. Includes: Dress, Hat, Stockings. Does not incl