BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Organic Cinnamon Mints
Available In Tins, Rolls And Individually Wrapped

Tins: Organic Sugar, Organic Corn Syrup Solids, Natural Cinnamon Flavor.

Individually Wrapped And Rolls: Organic Sugar, Organic Tapioca Syrup, Natural Cinnamon Flavor, Organic Gum Arabic.

Kosher

Cassandra B.
La Habra, CA
These are the best cinnamon mints ever. I was addicted to Altoids until I tried these and I will not be going back. The flavor is amazing and lasts a long time.
Melanie S.
Portsmouth, VA
I love these. I order them from Amazon. I wish they didn't burn my taste buds when I eat too many though
Kim K.
Riverview, FL
Love these !!! The flavor lasts a long time which is better then chewing gum and losing the flavor
Natarsha G.
Beaufort, SC
I suck on mints or chew gum all the time, so its great to find a new product. I love this one. It has a strong cinnamon flavor. I'm usually eating altoids. I love these just as much if not more.
Sarah S.
I love these. They're not too strong like altoids. I always get three packs whenever I go to Whole Foods.
Darcy C.
Evansville, IN
Very tasty! Newman's Own always has a very high quality product that I will use!
Taylor  M.
Am a big fan of the Newmans brand! All products including this are quality and a bang for your buck.
Catie S.
Lyndhurst , OH
Newmans own have the best products. This is one of my favorites along with the Newman Os!!