BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Newman's own organic light balsamic vinaigrette dressing 12-oz. see more...

Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
This is my go to for balsamic dressings! I'm a big fan of the Newman's Own brand and trying different salad dressing flavors by them. It's pretty easy to find in different grocery stores.
Jamie W.
Lynchburg, VA
I love this dressing on a salad of spinach, grilled chicken, feta cheese, and honey almonds, and strawberries.
Skyler K.
This is a great dressing! I don't really care if it's light or regular...taste almost the same but it's a great dressing. Please make sure you shake it though! Don't want to eat your salads with just oil! ­čśŁ
Amber E.
New York
I love this dressing for my salads. It goes great with a lot of different toppings and salad fixings. I also like that it is easy to find at the store. It's not super acidic like some other balsamic dressings too.
Alyssa S.
This was suprisingly good. A friend has this as a condiment on a big sub sandwich, game chamger,! This is the only way to eat a big party sub, no mayo or other grossness.
Jasmin S.
This is the only balsamic vinegarette i use. I got a salad from Mcdonalds and this dressing with it and never put it down. Way better than low fat or regular ranch.
Alise V.
This is the only Balsamic Vinaigrette I will buy any more, so glad I tried it! It has just the right of tartness and seems to coat evenly after a usual shaking, you don't have to be ridiculously vigorous. I love how light the consistency is, I get light dressings for that reason, not the calories, so it's disappointing when they are unusually thick, which does happen! I highly recommend this dressing, so much better than any other brand you can buy at a usual store!
Anna T.
Burlington, VT
I use this dressing on greens, in pasta salad, and even in wraps. It is delicious and has full flavor, little to no difference in flavor between the light and no-light versions. Worth the buy .
naomi s.
Summerville sc, ['', '', '']
I really like the taste of this dressing! the olive oil and balsamic vinegar mix together really well! love that it is organic
Katherine O.
San Bruno, CA
This stuff is really good, just make sure you shake before you pour! A step I always conveniently forget to do.