BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Ginger Snaps
Ginger Snap Cookie Made With Organic Flour And Real Candied Ginger

Organic Unbleached Wheat Flour, Organic Sugar, Organic Palm Fruit Oil, Natural Ginger Extract, Candied Ginger (Ginger, Sugar), Molasses, Salt, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Ground Ginger, Soy Lecithin, Spice.

Kosher

Cayla G.
Manassas, VA
I love these they're amazing! I like to dip them in my coffee, tea, or milk and eat them. I've also used them to make this layered dessert before. Crushed the cookies and mixed with melted butter. Coated the bottom of a glass baking dish. Layered with melted Hershey's chocolate bars, whipped cream, chocolate pudding and then whipped cream on top. Put in refrigerator overnight and it's delicious!
Melissa K.
New Prt Rchy, FL
These are to die for! I love the candied ginger in them and the nice crunchy, gingery taste. The package is a little small, so we buy them on Amazon in quantities of 6 bags per box.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
i am definitely going to buy this product again and recommend this
Kayla M.
Independence, LA
Very yummy! Delicious spice to them! Very good cookies! My husband even approves of them! I like to eat them when I drink my coffee in the morning!!!!!
Leslie P.
Marietta, GA
I'm not normally a gingersnap person, but these are actually really good. Plus it's just a great brand to support
nicole m.
I love newmans own product great taste can find them at target and lots of different types of products
Aree A.
Charleston, SC
I love ginger snaps, I love the taste of ginger. great taste and very addictive.
Amanda L.
Burnettsville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Omg these are so good! I have a problem and eat most of them in one sitting. lol