Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesPasta SauceNewman's Own
Organic Basil Pasta Sauce - Tomato - Case of 12 - 24 Fl oz

Newman's Own Organic Basil Pasta Sauce - Tomato - Case of 12 - 24 Fl oz.

by Newman's Own

A fiendishly flavorful combo of organic tomatoes and basil.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Newman's Own Organic Basil Pasta Sauce - Tomato - Case of 12 - 24 Fl oz.!
Lake St Louis, MO
Love the concept behind all of Newman’s products. This sauce is very delicious and available at a great price point. Basil is my favorite flavor in a pasta sauce. While this isn’t like the fresh taste you can receive at the local Italian restaurant, it’s pretty good for store bought.
Fort Worth
Neumanns is definitely a great brand. Their flavors are always amazing and it has it where it is not as many sugars in their product.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I was not a fan of this sauce. I found myself having to add in extra spices to doctor it up. The flavors taste bland.
Orlando, FL
Yum! This pasta sauce is delicious! Can’t say enough good things about it — rich and flavorful, and it’s organic. Nothing else you can ask for in a pasta sauce.
Oyster bay, NY
1,815 reviews
My favorite pasta sauce for when I’m in the mood for a nice spaghetti with cheese! A classic with so many good flavors
Provo, UT
Newman’s Own is my go-to pasta sauce brand. I really like the taste and the price is right. I add a little bit of oregano and that makes it perfect!! It is also great on pizza!! The basil tomato flavor is my favorite
Fort Myers, FL
Newman’s Own is my go to for pasta sauce, I try to go sugar free as often as I can and this brand makes it very easy to spot out ingredients I don’t want in my food. Clean and simple ingredients that taste great !
Great mills
This sauce is  very close to homemade for me. It’s just a little smoother than my mother makes it. I’d say it’s pretty healthy just put it on something with added nutritional value as well! I like to add it to soup, on pasta, make a chickn parm or eggplant parm.
It’s pretty good, though it’s not my favorite, but sometimes it’s hard to find good organic pasta sauces, so this is one of my standbys. I preferred their fire-roasted sauce, but unfortunately they don’t offer an organic version of that so I no longer buy it. Instead I buy this and their one with the mushrooms that’s organic.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this sauce. So yummy and my boys love it! It's slightly watery which I don't mind. It tastes fresh and not like tomato paste. I love that newman's products go 100% to charity too!

Looking for your answer?