Newman's Own Organic Balsamic Vinegar

by Newman's Own

Organic Balsamic Vinegar

Wine Vinegar From Organic Grapes, Organic Concentrated Cooked Grape Must. Product Of Italy.

I love Newmans Own products! Anyone have a quick and easy salad dressing recipe using this Newman's Own Balsamic Vinegar?
Start your review of Newman's Own Organic Balsamic Vinegar!
How would you rate this product?
marjolin R.
new york
Newman's Own Organic Balsamic Vinegar uploaded by marjolin R.
Aceite con calidad organico para veriedades De alimento yo En Lo personal me ha beneficiado mucho y Lo recomiendo muy saludable
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
I couldn't find my original recipe but found one on pinterest. I used this balsamic in this recipe which was balsamic dijon chicken. I ran out of propane to grill so I made in the crockpot. Not bad. I will be making a balsamic dressing next! The bottle is 500ml, which is a lot! I imagine with my fairly frequent use this bottle will last a couple of months or more. It's nice to have such a large quantity to last a while
K W.
Good balanced vinegar that is equally good on pasta or greens, as it is on ice cream. Comparable to the 365 organic vinegar. Love dipping bread in this for a light snack too. Tends to dribble a bit on the outside of the bottle after a pour.
Felicia J.
1,111 reviews
The taste is a bit different thn your regular white vinegar an apple cider vinegar. I've only used balsamic once in my cabbage lasagna an it was absolutely delicious. It's a bit pricey but it last cause you def dont need to use alot of this product.
Shelly B.
Dallas, PA
The Newman’s are all great buys many uses for this ! We make salad dressing etc it’s organic so a plus
Riley H.
Encino, CA
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Heat balsamic. Might cost a little more than the other brands but you get What you pay for right? Ill drop a few extra bucks and get it right.
Elle
I love Newman's Own as a brand and how the brand gives back 100% of the profits to the community. And the dressing is dang good!
Carolina C.
Carol Stream, IL
This is pretty good. There's others that are quite comparable to it but I usually pick this one off the shelf. This is the only dressing I like on salads and it does the trick.
Kelly L.
Bend
This is a fantastic brand of balsamic. I love it on salads or just for dipping oil and bread in it. You can find it at most grocery stores. Try it on salmon before you throw it on the grill
jacqueline C.
Manassas Park, VA
This brand is great! I always use it at home with salads and much more. These also be used in the majority restaurants I’ve been too and I think it’s not that bad ! Recommend it if you haven’t tried it!