BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Organic Balsamic Vinegar

Wine Vinegar From Organic Grapes, Organic Concentrated Cooked Grape Must. Product Of Italy.

Buy on Walmart*
Kelly L.
Bend
This is a fantastic brand of balsamic. I love it on salads or just for dipping oil and bread in it. You can find it at most grocery stores. Try it on salmon before you throw it on the grill
Amanda V.
Columbia
I now use this for every salad I make not just for me but for my guests as well it is so delicious and of course they make it with the best and most natural ingredients which makes such a big difference when you're looking at all your options! So good!
jacqueline C.
This brand is great! I always use it at home with salads and much more. These also be used in the majority restaurants I’ve been too and I think it’s not that bad ! Recommend it if you haven’t tried it!
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
I couldn't find my original recipe but found one on pinterest. I used this balsamic in this recipe which was balsamic dijon chicken. I ran out of propane to grill so I made in the crockpot. Not bad. I will be making a balsamic dressing next! The bottle is 500ml, which is a lot! I imagine with my fairly frequent use this bottle will last a couple of months or more. It's nice to have such a large quantity to last a while
K W.
Good balanced vinegar that is equally good on pasta or greens, as it is on ice cream. Comparable to the 365 organic vinegar. Love dipping bread in this for a light snack too. Tends to dribble a bit on the outside of the bottle after a pour.
KRISTY M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Very happy with this product! Great taste, not too sweet not too bitter. And luckily I was able to get it for $6 at my grocer. Yay for affordable ORGANIC options!!
Shalonda W.
Hamden, CT
I got this because it was on sale and typical I love newmans own things. But this was good but very similar to any balsamic so overall not bad but could do with out or any brand
Rael L.
Malden, MA
Love this stuff its my favorite salad dressing i use it all the time in fact I'm eating it now
Carolyn G.
Petawawa
I absolutely love this! It tastes so good! I buy this all the time it’s just THAT good! No need for improvement! It’s absolutely excellent. Very affordable! Love this! Would absolutely buy this again! A family favourite!
Autumn E.
Ruskin, FL
I love Newmans Own products! Anyone have a quick and easy salad dressing recipe using this Newman's Own Balsamic Vinegar?