Newman's Own Organic Balsamic Vinegar uploaded by marjolin r.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Organic Balsamic Vinegar

Wine Vinegar From Organic Grapes, Organic Concentrated Cooked Grape Must. Product Of Italy.

Kelly L.
Bend
This is a fantastic brand of balsamic. I love it on salads or just for dipping oil and bread in it. You can find it at most grocery stores. Try it on salmon before you throw it on the grill
Carolina C.
Carol Stream, IL
This is pretty good. There's others that are quite comparable to it but I usually pick this one off the shelf. This is the only dressing I like on salads and it does the trick.
jacqueline C.
This brand is great! I always use it at home with salads and much more. These also be used in the majority restaurants I’ve been too and I think it’s not that bad ! Recommend it if you haven’t tried it!
Elene T.
New Castle, DE
I couldn't find my original recipe but found one on pinterest. I used this balsamic in this recipe which was balsamic dijon chicken. I ran out of propane to grill so I made in the crockpot. Not bad. I will be making a balsamic dressing next! The bottle is 500ml, which is a lot! I imagine with my fairly frequent use this bottle will last a couple of months or more. It's nice to have such a large quantity to last a while
Amanda V.
Columbia
I now use this for every salad I make not just for me but for my guests as well it is so delicious and of course they make it with the best and most natural ingredients which makes such a big difference when you're looking at all your options! So good!
K W.
Good balanced vinegar that is equally good on pasta or greens, as it is on ice cream. Comparable to the 365 organic vinegar. Love dipping bread in this for a light snack too. Tends to dribble a bit on the outside of the bottle after a pour.
KRISTY M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Very happy with this product! Great taste, not too sweet not too bitter. And luckily I was able to get it for $6 at my grocer. Yay for affordable ORGANIC options!!
Shalonda W.
Hamden, CT
I got this because it was on sale and typical I love newmans own things. But this was good but very similar to any balsamic so overall not bad but could do with out or any brand
Elle
I love Newman's Own as a brand and how the brand gives back 100% of the profits to the community. And the dressing is dang good!
marjolin r.
new york
Aceite con calidad organico para veriedades De alimento yo En Lo personal me ha beneficiado mucho y Lo recomiendo muy saludable
Autumn E.
Ruskin, FL
I love Newmans Own products! Anyone have a quick and easy salad dressing recipe using this Newman's Own Balsamic Vinegar?