BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Orange Mango Tango
It Takes Three To Tango As Passionfruit Mingles With Orange Juice And Mango Puree.

Pure Filtered Water, Cane Sugar, Orange Juice Concentrate, Mango Puree, Citric Acid, Passionfruit Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor

Vanessa N.
This is my sons favorite juice drink. He goes through this so so much in a week. But I don't feel much guilt when he indulges because I know I can pronounce every ingredient in it. And a huge plus for me is that it doesn't have high fructose corn syrup!!! And i can usually get it 2/5 which is awesome
Jess R.
Providence, RI
This juice has a great flavor and packs a good punch. It’s always a nice option to have at a brunch or when you just want a refreshing juice. Unfortunately it really exacerbates my acid reflux and GERD issues. I would love to, but I can’t really drink it for that reason. The acidity is just too much...so I’d be wary if you have similar issues to me. This could cause things to flare up.
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
This is amazing for smoothies, I make one w this cinnamon, honey, ice And yogurt, to die for - this alone is a must have it’s great tangy smooth taste is everything purchased at stop and shop 2 for 5 repeat buyer
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
Favorite juice ever! I love all the newmans favors but this one is by far my favorite. Just the right amount of sweet and not as sugary as some other juices (welch's). My supermarket always has them stocked and they are often on sale. This past week I picked 3 up for $1.77 each!!
Jessica B.
Gloucester, MA
LOVE THIS JUICE - its even better the Dole Orange Peach Mango. I look for this one every time I go to the store and at least at Market Basket, it's not pricy like i thought it would be. It is definitely much better than the market basket brand of this soo, so sweet, not bitter at all.
Donna F.
Croton Hdsn, NY
Delicious. Healthy. This brand is one I will repeat buy because of their practices and mission statements.