BY NEWMAN'S OWN #46 in Salad Dressing

Paul’s First No-nonsense Kick-in-the-derriere Dressing. Enjoy!

Olive Oil Blend (Olive Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil), Vegetable Oil (Soybean Oil And/Or Canola Oil), Water, Red Wine Vinegar, Onion, Spices, Salt, Garlic, Lemon Juice And Distilled Vinegar

Buy on Walmart*
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
This is my go-to dressing.  It's very healthy without comprising on flavor.  It's also one of the dressings I use when I do a Whole30.  I shake it up to make sure it's all mixed together.  It does come out very fast so just be careful when pouring it. I use this on salads and on baked potatoes.  It's so delicious.
Also, they donate all proceeds to charity so I feel good about buying from Newman's Own.
April H.
Pensacola, FL
This dressing is hands down my households favorite! It’s so versatile! You can marinate chicken with it, use it for salads and even for pasta! It doesn’t have a fake taste and the seasonings really pull it together. I don’t know how to explain it because it’s not even close to Italian. Seriously, try this stuff! You won’t regret it!
Amanda B.
This dressing is AMAZING. I love how light it is, and how you can use it on any vegetable or salad. It is not high in calories so I prefer it over a ranch or Italian dressing! I highly recommend to anyone who likes olive oil on salad and wants a little bit of a tastier option!
Rachel T.
Baltimore, MD
one of my favorite salad dressings ever! Tastes so fresh and clean. I love to use this on salads, to marinade shrimp and chicken, and to use for making my own pickles. This dressing is light and never leaves my salad feeling drenched or overwhelmed by dressing.
Sarah M.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this dressing so much that I have a bottle at home and one at work. Pro tip: this dressing is shelf stable so even after you open the bottle, it doesn’t have to be refrigerated. Great if you don’t have access to a fridge at work!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I use this everyday on my salad for lunch. It’s got a great fresh flavor, quality is always fantastic and the price is reasonable. I have been using this for a long time and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. I highly recommend.
Darby M.
So I was a bit skeptical about this dressing at first. It's pretty decent in salads. However, using this dressing in the slow cooker with pork tenderloin is guaranteed to give you THE BEST flavorful pulled pork. Take this dressing and pour enough on top of the pork until there's a thin layer of dressing in the bottom of the cooker. Add a dash of garlic salt and a dash of soy sauce. Cook on low for 8 hours and prepare to have the best home made pulled pork of all time!
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
Such a light and clean dressing for a perfect simple salad! I love adding things like this to a salad that already has so much flavor. This way the dressing is enough to add some moisture and texture but not overwhelm the flavor.
Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
Love this dressing! It’s the perfect mix of oil and vinegar and seasoning. I’ve tried quite a few but this brand is by far the most tasty! I use it on my shredded lettuce salad! And I love that all the profits go to charity!
Cherry C.
I absolutely love this salad dressing. I feel as if the flavor is not too overpowering to the pieces in the salad, but it adds to the salad instead. A little goes a long way, and this has been a favorite of mine for a long time.