BY NEWMAN'S OWN

All Natural.
(N).
All Profits To Charity.
Made with Olive Oil & Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
NEWMAN'S OWN.
Olive Oil & Vinegar.
DRESSING.
16 FL. OZ. 473 mL. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Shelby E.
Willard, NC
Foodie Expert
This has been my favorite dressing for years. It is straight to the point tasty dressing. I purchase it from Walmart for under three bucks. The flavor is great, and the ingredients are simple. I love this stuff ­čśŹ
Shyla C.
This is my absolute favorite salad dressing. I love the flavor, and it is perfectly light. I don't like heavy dressings, so this one is perfect. I recommend it to everyone! Love it.
Sara S.
Oviedo , FL
Foodie Expert
I have literally been using Newman's Own Olive Oil and Vinegar salad dressing for 30 years. As a child, my mom had me use it to marinate chicken breasts that she was going to grill, I've used it forever as a Greek salad dressing, and now my daughter and I use it exclusively for our salads. It's excellent as a marinade, consistently very tasty, and it's not overpowering at all. We always have 2 bottles in the house because we use it so often.
Alyssa F.
Foodie Expert
The name does not do this dressing justice... It's got tons of seasonings and is packed with way more flavor than just olive oil and vinegar. This one is a healthy, flavorful alternative to fatty dressings and pairs well with tons of different salads.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
This is easily my favorite type of salad dressing, and Newman's Own brand is my favorite dressing brand as well! My only concern is that I can mix together olive oil and vinegar at home; granted, it doesn't have the additional ingredients, but it's a lot healtheir!
Rachel B.
I absolutely crave this dressing. It makes salads so much tastier! The flavor is wonderful!
Meghan L.
Ottawa, ON
I'm not crazy about salad dressing, nor am I crazy about bottled dressing (I could actually eat a plain salad and enjoy it because the leaves wouldn't be all wilted and soggy) but I like to keep a bottle of this on hand for quick situations - just enough flavour to enjoy, but does overpower whatever it is that I'm eating.
Jen S.
Calgary
I've turned countless people onto this dressing! I've used it on salads for over ten years. It's simple, zesty, and delicious! Plus I love Newman's mission to donate some of their profits. You've gotta try this! That's all I'm gonna say. You won't regret it!
Jessica T.
Favorite dressing for my salad! Tangy without being too strong. Not sweet, but savory. Delicious!