BY NEWMAN'S OWN

All Natural.
(N).
All Profits To Charity.
Made with Olive Oil & Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
NEWMAN'S OWN.
Olive Oil & Vinegar.
DRESSING.
16 FL. OZ. 473 mL. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Sara S.
Sara S.
Oviedo , FL
Foodie Expert
I have literally been using Newman's Own Olive Oil and Vinegar salad dressing for 30 years. As a child, my mom had me use it to marinate chicken breasts that she was going to grill, I've used it forever as a Greek salad dressing, and now my daughter and I use it exclusively for our salads. It's excellent as a marinade, consistently very tasty, and it's not overpowering at all. We always have 2 bottles in the house because we use it so often.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Foodie Expert
The name does not do this dressing justice... It's got tons of seasonings and is packed with way more flavor than just olive oil and vinegar. This one is a healthy, flavorful alternative to fatty dressings and pairs well with tons of different salads.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
This is easily my favorite type of salad dressing, and Newman's Own brand is my favorite dressing brand as well! My only concern is that I can mix together olive oil and vinegar at home; granted, it doesn't have the additional ingredients, but it's a lot healtheir!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
I absolutely crave this dressing. It makes salads so much tastier! The flavor is wonderful!
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Favorite dressing for my salad! Tangy without being too strong. Not sweet, but savory. Delicious!