BY NEWMAN'S OWN

All Natural.
(N).
All Profits To Charity.
Made with Olive Oil & Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
NEWMAN'S OWN.
Olive Oil & Vinegar.
DRESSING.
16 FL. OZ. 473 mL. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Stef L.
I love olive oil and vinegar on salad! But I also love it on pasta and chicken or steak as well. This dressing mixes all of the spices and oil & vinegar together just right! It’s the prefect combination and definitely hits the spot. I prefer this brand over maybe others as well because the quality of the flavor is very apparent!
Shelby E.
Willard, NC
This has been my favorite dressing for years. It is straight to the point tasty dressing. I purchase it from Walmart for under three bucks. The flavor is great, and the ingredients are simple. I love this stuff 😍
Molly K.
Dillsburg, PA
One of my FAVORITE salad dressings. Tastes just like the real thing. Reasonably priced as well. Perfect for any kind of salad! Would recommend this to anyone, and can easily be found in stores! Must have
Shyla C.
This is my absolute favorite salad dressing. I love the flavor, and it is perfectly light. I don't like heavy dressings, so this one is perfect. I recommend it to everyone! Love it.
Alyssa F.
The name does not do this dressing justice... It's got tons of seasonings and is packed with way more flavor than just olive oil and vinegar. This one is a healthy, flavorful alternative to fatty dressings and pairs well with tons of different salads.
Sara S.
Oviedo , FL
I have literally been using Newman's Own Olive Oil and Vinegar salad dressing for 30 years. As a child, my mom had me use it to marinate chicken breasts that she was going to grill, I've used it forever as a Greek salad dressing, and now my daughter and I use it exclusively for our salads. It's excellent as a marinade, consistently very tasty, and it's not overpowering at all. We always have 2 bottles in the house because we use it so often.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
This is easily my favorite type of salad dressing, and Newman's Own brand is my favorite dressing brand as well! My only concern is that I can mix together olive oil and vinegar at home; granted, it doesn't have the additional ingredients, but it's a lot healtheir!
Genesis M.
Perfect for sandwiches , dipping sauces and salads . Also taste like vinegar chips . Will repurchase soon
Paige N.
York, PA
Can't go wrong with this simple dressing. It's perfect for all salads and even as a marinade.
Rachel B.
I absolutely crave this dressing. It makes salads so much tastier! The flavor is wonderful!