BY NEWMAN'S OWN

All Natural made with the best ingredients. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Darby M.
So I was a bit skeptical about this dressing at first. It's pretty decent in salads. However, using this dressing in the slow cooker with pork tenderloin is guaranteed to give you THE BEST flavorful pulled pork. Take this dressing and pour enough on top of the pork until there's a thin layer of dressing in the bottom of the cooker. Add a dash of garlic salt and a dash of soy sauce. Cook on low for 8 hours and prepare to have the best home made pulled pork of all time!
Isis R.
I do NOT do a salad without this dressing. I always use it in fact, yesterday I bought some more. Its not pricey, I got it at Walmart for $3. The flavor is amazing. I used to not like oil and vinegar but this dressing makes me love it so much! I use it together with the salad dressing goya sazon packets and they are the best! I would reccomend it to anyone :)
Brandy T.
Taste good not one of my favorites tho I am kinda picky I tried this one time from Kroger! Not sure if it is good for you or not? You could always throw some on your pork chops! I recommend it because everyone has different tastes for dressings!
Kate K.
I LOVE this dressing. It's one of my favorites of all time. It's so good on salads, or as a marinade on chicken or steak! It can be pricey so I wait for a sale. I'll mix it in randomly in recipes too!
Rachel L.
Columbus
I typically make my own salad dressing, but this is my favorite store bought dressing. It's a simple vinaigrette with no sketchy ingredients!
I love this dressing so much. Just the basics of oil & vinegar and let the natural flavours of the salad come through. Definitely shake well though