BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Wheat-free/Dairy-free
Crème Filled Chocolate Cookies Made With Organic Flour And Organic Sugar.

Organic Powdered Sugar (Organic Sugar, Organic Corn Starch), Organic Barley Flour*, Organic Sugar, Organic Palm Fruit, Oil, Sunflower Oil (Expeller Pressed), Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Organic Corn Flour, Organic Rice Flour, Organic Invert Syrup, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate (Leavening), Unsweetened Chocolate, Salt, Soy Lecithin (An Emulsifier).
*contains Gluten

Buy on Walmart
Tina Maria R.
Doylestown, PA
I'm a big Newman's Own products fan from salsas 2 salad dressings to cookies. I'd even recently tried some new meds and licorice which was good as well. I love these cookies they are delicious and they are made with Organic ingredients which is a plus in my book. I also love the fact that they are a very eco-conscious company and also treat their employees well and all the proceeds go to charities. Paul Newman was a fabulous actor but I do feel for me his True Legacy was this company.
Heather R.
Jacksonville, FL
These cookies taste great and are made with natural ingredients. They are organic which is good, but a cookie is still not "good" for you. Everything in moderation. They taste good and are better for you than their more processed counterparts but they still should not be considered healthy.
Heather C.
Lexington, KY
Well for being wheat free and dairy free, this cookie is good. However, I have to be in a really certain mood to actually enjoy them. The flavor is lack luster and there is a odd after taste with a gritty texture. I enjoy them some times, but usually just stick to other cookie brands!
Angela M.
Regular Oreos were my favorite, and it's hard to find a gluten and dairy free alternative that comes close. This one is fairly close to that, though it can't beat the original for me.
Christina C.
Key west, fl
I was nervous that the flavor of these cookies wouldn't be great because of the healthy ingredients. I have to say I like them better than Oreos. This is a healthy ingredient hit!
Cathy H.
Duluth, GA
These are the best chocolate cookies if you care anything about trying to stay healthy but yet still get to have a nice chocolate cookie treat. My kids love them too, we buy them all the time!
Fanesha F.
Brooklyn, NY
These are OK.. not the same as the real thing, but if you are looking for better ingredients.. this is the way to go.. don't expect the same taste though.
Sheila M.
Belfair, WA
Love to find wheat free treats since my grandson has allergies. This brand offers a variety of products for people with dietary restrictions
Kassie P.
You can definitely taste the difference between these and Oreos but knowing that these are much healthier make it up! def worth the try!
Alissa W.
Good but also not much flavor. I would eat it if i was really desperate or hungry for it.
It is good if you are a Dairy free person.