Newman's Own Mild Salsa uploaded by Patricia B.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN #15 in Salsa

Newman's Own® Mild Salsa.

All profits to charity.

Mild chunky.

So good it oughta be outlawed!

All natural. see more...

• A delicious salsa for any mexican food junkie. Use it atop salads...2 Answers
  • Looking for some tasty recipes to use this with? Any suggestions?7 Answers
  • To whom or what does Newman's Own donate to?3 Answers
Newman's Own Mild Salsa
  • "I love how they are natural and their products are very high quality with great packaging." in 3 reviews
Rachel s.
North port , FL
I love Newman's own salsas! It has a nice fresh flavor profile. Not overly chunky in texture. It's great with meals or as a snack with chips. I love that the company gives 100% of the after-tax profits from the sale of its products to Newman's Own Foundation.
Melissa C.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
Newmans is my favorite salsa brand! I absolutely love that they donate their profits as well from every single item you purchase. These people are true and wonderful. I love how rich this tastes also. There's a bit of spice which makes it perfect
Jacklyn P.
I grabbed this a week or so ago on a whim. Best decision ever. I love this salsa. It isn't too chunky, but it's also not too runny. It has a great fresh taste, and the ingredients are all natural. I would definitely recommend this salsa. It also goes great on fajitas.
Leah M.
Mahwah, NJ
Great salsa!! Taste is excellent, mildly chunky, and great to pair with chips or on the side of any Mexican dish. Bought it at shop rite and super affordable! Will definitely be buying again in the future.
Miriam M.
I love this salsa! It's very tasty - way better than Pace. I've used it a lot in recipes and it adds a lot of flavor. Definitely my most purchase chip dip - I would recommend! The price is always right, too
S R.
Out of all the premade salsas, Paul Newman's is by far the most flavorful, zesty and not salty like some of the other bottled salsas. I thought it was high quality and comes in a variety of other flavors my whole family is a huge fan of all the Paul Newman products and his salsa is great for parties or snacks great to have unhand for anytime. I like to use it in my Mexican rice recipe and as a marinade for chicken, pork, beef and fish. I love to make baked Mexican cutlets with it! Highly recommend!
Melody S.
Irmo, SC
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This product deserves TEN stars!! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the pineapple salsa! I put it on everything! Tacos, burritos, salads, chips and salsa and tons of stuff! I love it and I can not say anything at all bad about it other than I wish they would make it in a bigger jar because I would buy a jumbo size if I could find it :)
Kortnee M.
Grand Rapids, MI
Newman's mild salsa is one of the best I have had. I love the flavor, and the chunks of veggies. The mild is not to spicy or plain. I bought mine from Horrocks so it was a little over priced, but worth it! Not only did this salsa taste great but it also was a healthy snacks! I'm totally buying it again and so should you.
Kayla M.
Litchfield, ME
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
I usually purchase Newman's own products, but tonight I tried this salsa for the first time, and it didn't meet my expectations. It was soupy and didn't have the chunky vegetables I prefer in a salsa. It also had no kick to it whatsoever. Not a lot of flavor. I was just not very impressed :(
Veronica B.
Clay City, IN
This is really good salsa. My husband and I love Newmans Own products and so do our toddlers. The medium was spicier than expected, but mild is just right for me and my sensitive son. This goes great with tacos, burritos, and chips. You cannot go overboard with it.
Vanessa R.
Hollister, CA
Where is the best place to buy?
Leah C.
Looking for some tasty recipes to use this with? Any suggestions?
Victoria S.
San Jose, CA
To whom or what does Newman's Own donate to?
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
A delicious salsa for any mexican food junkie. Use it atop salads, tacos, burritos, quesadillas, or eat plain with tortilla chips. I have tried pretty much every salsa, and this is one of my favorites!