BY NEWMAN'S OWN #97 in Microwaveable Popcorn & Kernels

Our Delicious Microwave Popcorn With Butter. The Whole Family Will Come Running!

Whole Grain Popcorn, Palm Oil, Sea Salt, Natural Butter Flavor, Annatto Extract (For Color), Vitamin E (For Freshness).

Contains: Milk

Kosher

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This product is really amazing. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. It’s perfect for the holiday season and for a gift for that one you don’t know what to buy for!
Deborah M.
BROOKLYN, NY
I love this popcorn. I find the taste to be just perfect. Just the right amount of butter, right amount of flavor
Jamelia M.
Everett, MA
Perfect for a good movie night. and for any other ocassio. and to snack. Me encanta las palomitasde newmans.
Jaqueline C.
Georgetown, TX
Me encanta este producto, excelente y es por eso que le doy 5 estrellas por la calidad del producto!!