BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Salsa Con Queso
A Real Party Pleaser. Salsa Con Attitude!

Water, Diced Tomatoes, Cheese Blend (Cornstarch, Maltodextrin, Salt, Cheddar Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Dextrose, Whey, Gum Arabic, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Natural Flavor, Spice Extractives), Soybean Oil, Green And Red Bell Peppers, Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Nonfat Dry Milk, Contains 2% Or Less Of: Jalapeno Peppers, Smoked Red Jalapeno Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Natural Flavors, Salt, Egg Yolk, Sugar, Lactic Acid, Onion*, Extractives Of Annatto And Paprika (For Color), Enzymes

*dried

Newman's Own Medium Salsa Con Queso
Absolutely Horrible! I immediately thought it was spoiled.  This should be pulled from the market!  I have been a long time loyal consumer of Newman's medium salsa, so I was excited to try it out. It was so bad, that I may not ever buy Newman's again.
Christina w.
Williamstown, NJ
At first I tried this at room temperature but it had a funny taste to it. So, I then heated up thinking it would taste better but it didn't change the taste at all.
Maranda S.
Terrible!!! The only way to describe the flavor is that it tastes like puke. And I normally like Newman's salad dressings and other salsas, but this kind is one of the nastiest things I have ever eaten in my life. Wish I could give it zero stars. If you value your taste buds, stay away!
Karen D.
Cleveland, TN
My daughter loves chips and dips, so she selected this one because it gave back to charity. After tasting it, we were worried that we would be sick because we had swallowed it. It was terrible. She also commented that it said it was so good it should be outlawed, but it was actually so bad that it should be.
Karen D.
Cleveland, TN
Jennifer G.
Laconia, NH
Love this brand of dip! Usually reasonably priced and doesn't taste oily and artificial like some of the bargain brands.
Nicole S.
Centreville, Va
This stuff was not good at all. I took one bite and spit it out. Tasted like dirty socks. Not a fan at all.
Jhorna C.
Es la salsa perfecta para amenizar cualquier fiesta.
Tiene un picantito en el fondo súper suave y se siente muchísimo el queso!
Además que saber que las ganancias van a caridad me anima a comprar mas!
Recomendadisima si te gusta lo picante! 😋
Krista M.
winnipeg, Manitoba
This is a great products, and nice to have on hand for a quick snack with nacho chips to make for unexpected company