Newman's Own Medium Salsa

by Newman's Own

#24 in Salsa

Medium Salsa
Just The Right Kick. So Good It Oughta Be Outlawed!

Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Green Chili Peppers, Green Bell Peppers, Onions*, Red Jalapeno Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Cane Sugar, Cilantro, Garlic*, Black Pepper

*dried

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Newman's Own Medium Salsa!
How would you rate this product?
Aimee S.
This salsa is excellent! To me it tastes like salsa you would actually get at a Mexican restaurant.
Mercedes H.
I love a company with values. Newman's Own products are always made with high quality ingredients, great taste, and best of all they donate to charities. I especially love that there is no mystery "natural flavors" in this salsa's ingredients list. Tasty and I feel confident that there are no animal ingredients hanging out in this recipe.
Katie E.
Germantown, MD
Perfect salsa! Good amount of spice but not so much so that you can’t enjoy it. Pairs well with any type of tortilla chips. Mix with sour cream for a spicy dip for a quesadilla.
Ekta P.
Summerville, SC
Ive recently started eating this salsa as when I researched, it’s considered to be one of the “healthier” ones on the market. While it’s very tasty, I found it a bit sweet, even though I tried the “medium” one, not bad though!
Billy H.
Dushore, PA
I like this salsa a lot. Although I find that it isn't as thick and Chunky as some other brands. I just use it in stuff instead of just with chips. I like to mix it into my taco meat with the seasonings.
Karina N.
Great salsa! I wish it was a tad less spicy but overall amazing!! Great with tortilla chips!
Marie  J.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this! I use it to spice up my tacos band nachos Definitely gives your meals that flavorful tasty. I hate bland food! Nooottt for me. Give me flavor any day!
Kayter V.
This is a very good jar salsa. It goes well with chips, nachos, in recipes ect. I like that this company donates profits as well, which makes me feel especially good about purchasing this brand.
Lorraine N.
Newman has become a staple brand in our home. I'm usually a homemade salsa snob but this one is great! I'm a heat-seeker when it comes to salsas but this one has such a great flavor I have no complaints. It's a family favorite! We put it on eggs, have it with chips and salsa etc.
Debbie  D.
Love the Newman’s brand I love what this company does so I try to purchase when I can great tasting salsa we love don’t think it needs any improvements I think it’s affordable to buy

Looking for your answer?