BY NEWMAN'S OWN #36 in Salsa

Pineapple Salsa
Aloha-peno! A Little Sweet With A Bit Of Heat.

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Diced Tomatoes, Crushed Pineapples, Jalapeno Peppers, Brown Sugar (Cane Sugar, Molasses), Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Onions*, Natural Flavors, Allspice

*dried

Kosher

Buy on Walmart
Sarah M.
My mom always buys this for our family. I’m not a big salsa person , I only like it for dipping chips. However the rest of my family loves this stuff. They always use it for tacos , dipping, toppings, etc. This has a sweet taste to it due to the pineapple
Amanda D.
Hickory, PA
This is so good! It’s really sweet and full of flavor. It has a really good taste to it. It’s a reasonable price and is in most grocery stores. I eat it with chips or sometimes put it on tacos. I’m satisfied with this product.
Autumn R.
Lima, OH
This is my favorite salsa. I could eat this for a meal every day. I love using tortilla chips with it. I’m not a big fan of salsa so for me to like it this much it means a lot! Newman's Own Medium Pineapple Salsa
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Newman's Own medium Pineapple salsa is amazing! I've never been a fruity salsa lover, always mild or hot, but this is something special! Light, sweet, chunky, not too salty, goes great with chicken or shrimp nachos. Yum, highly recommended!!!
Katie A.
I love Newman's Own products. The salsa's are great. This one is one of my favorites. I love pineapple. I recommend it as a brand and salsa. However, I do like my salsa's on the spicy side. The flavor is good. I add pepper.
Gabbie B.
Bolivar, OH
Ugh, seriously!! I am OBSESSED with this salsa. I'm the kind of person that doesn't eat the chunks when I eat salsa, but with this kind I do! It has just the right amount of sweetness and spicyness. Neither are overpowering. My favorite!!
Sharon H.
Very yummy! Used at a psrty, but not much afterwards due to lack of chips, and it spoiled in the fridge (to be fair, I don't know how long it was there for)
Nicole M.
This is my hands down fav salsa not too spicy but also sweet even my six year old will eat it! Great salsa for nachos and also just chips and dip!
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
Love it! Great price at Krogers. It's spicy and sweet which is the perfect combination. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a sweeter salsa.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
A favorite of mine now too, but it can really be any brand salsa with pineapple and I will like it too, just cools down the spicy just enough