BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Newman's Own® Medium Chunky Pineapple Salsa.

Outlawed!

Gabbie B.
Gabbie B.
Bolivar, OH
Foodie Expert
Ugh, seriously!! I am OBSESSED with this salsa. I'm the kind of person that doesn't eat the chunks when I eat salsa, but with this kind I do! It has just the right amount of sweetness and spicyness. Neither are overpowering. My favorite!!
Sharon H.
Sharon H.
Foodie Expert
Very yummy! Used at a psrty, but not much afterwards due to lack of chips, and it spoiled in the fridge (to be fair, I don't know how long it was there for)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
This is my hands down fav salsa not too spicy but also sweet even my six year old will eat it! Great salsa for nachos and also just chips and dip!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale , UT
Foodie Expert
Love it! Great price at Krogers. It's spicy and sweet which is the perfect combination. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a sweeter salsa.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
A favorite of mine now too, but it can really be any brand salsa with pineapple and I will like it too, just cools down the spicy just enough
Ablueday2 S.
Ablueday2 S.
This salsa is perfect if you like a touch of sweetness. I like that it isn't too spicy. It goes great with salads too.
Priya L.
Priya L.
I donot like pineapple flavors generally but this salsa is very tasty and i love this. This can be eat with anything