BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Peach Salsa
Fruity With A Kick. It’s Just, Well, Peachy!

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Diced Tomatoes, Diced Peaches (Peaches, Cane Sugar, Water, Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid, Natural Flavors), Brown Sugar (Cane Sugar, Molasses), Jalapeno Peppers, Celery, Onions*, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Natural Flavors, Allspice

*dried

Kosher

Buy on Walmart
Sharon M.
So good. I love salsas that have fruit in them, but this is by far the best of any I've tasted so far.... the sweetness of the peach is the perfect complement to the salty salsa and chip combo.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
I seriously love this salsa so much. I always seem to want to eat the entire bottle in one sitting. I have found that they taste the best with Blue Corn tortilla chips! I really enjoy this product and highly recommend it for a sweet/savory craving!
Jessica B.
I like to use it as a salad dressing sometimes. Especially the Mango and Peach salsa. It has a great flavor and is naturally pretty low-cal. Also, the Newman's One brand supports several charities.
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN
Yummy salsa with a hint of peach that makes it taste so fresh! I typically don't care for peach-flavored things but this salsa is great! Great salsa for a warm summer day with the fresh, fruit flavor!
Kristen N.
Mystic, CT
For a different twist in your salsa this is yummy. The peaches add a litte sweetness to mix up your tranditional salsa. Also great as a topper over blackened grilled chicken.
Amanda S.
Adelanto, CA
Im so very much in love with newmans slasa! It tatste so delious every time I pop open a can of this my heart sings! The peach isn't to overwhelming either!
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
Yes to this forever. Such a fun party salsa! Many times store bought peach salsas don't live up to their namesake. But this one does! Truly delicious :)
Beth J.
Florence, WI
One of the best tasting peach salsas I have found. I love the taste. It's quite refreshing and is best on restaurant style tortilla chips.
Anita C.
Hoboken, NJ
This salsa definitely has a bit of heat but it pairs so well with the peach flavor! It's great with tortilla chips.
Kristin B.
Manchester, CT
I LOVE this salsa! The peach adds sweetness but there's still a bit of heat. Great for dipping tortilla chips!