Newman's Own Medium Peach Salsa

by Newman's Own

Peach Salsa
Fruity With A Kick. It’s Just, Well, Peachy!

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Diced Tomatoes, Diced Peaches (Peaches, Cane Sugar, Water, Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid, Natural Flavors), Brown Sugar (Cane Sugar, Molasses), Jalapeno Peppers, Celery, Onions*, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Natural Flavors, Allspice

*dried

Kosher

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Newman's Own Medium Peach Salsa!
How would you rate this product?
Katie G.
Benson, IL
This stuff is amazing. You’d never know it was made with peaches. It’s a little sweeter than salsa normally is. It’s a little hard to find in some places but totally worth it.
Jody M.
Sandstone, MN
I really like this for something different once in awhile but my husband says fruit doesn’t belong in salsa. Lol.
Amber R.
Purchased at: Target
This salsa is to die for! I love the normal salsa flavor with the added sweetness and taste of peach! Screams summer to me! It’s also often on sale so it’s super affordable. I love Newman’s Own brand!
Carli R.
The only fruit salsa I have ever tried but was pleasantly surprised with how good it tastes! I use it on tacos or burritos when I want to switch it up from my regular recipes.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
2,180 reviews
When I make tacos or burritos I absolutely love this sweet, delicious salsa. I like to add a little bit of cayenne seasoning to give it more of a kick! It's very affordable and taste fresh.
Darcy H.
Lawton, MI
I love love love peach salsa and Newman’s Own does peach salsa right. It’s sweet yet spicy and blends the flavors perfectly. I would recommend to anyone interested in peach salsa.
Jessica S.
Morgantown, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
OMG this salsa is sooooo good! It’s affordable, but super hard to find around my area. Walmart & Giant Eagle used to carry it, but now all I can find is mango or pineapple.. 😕 I highly recommmed giving it a try, it’s become my top fave salsa.
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m a huge fan of all of the fruity Newman’s salsas that I’ve tried. They have a very unique flavor that is delicious. I’m not a huge fan of the chunks, but it’s still a great salsa. Plus I like that the profits go to charity.
Amanda S.
Im so very much in love with newmans slasa! It tatste so delious every time I pop open a can of this my heart sings! The peach isn't to overwhelming either!
Jessica B.
I like to use it as a salad dressing sometimes. Especially the Mango and Peach salsa. It has a great flavor and is naturally pretty low-cal. Also, the Newman's One brand supports several charities.

Looking for your answer?