BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Peach Salsa
Fruity With A Kick. It’s Just, Well, Peachy!

Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Diced Tomatoes, Diced Peaches (Peaches, Cane Sugar, Water, Pectin, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid, Natural Flavors), Brown Sugar (Cane Sugar, Molasses), Jalapeno Peppers, Celery, Onions*, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Natural Flavors, Allspice

*dried

Kosher

Sara M.
Lexington, VA
I love Peach Salsa and Newmans Own is delicious. Its just a little spicy and has chunks of peaches and other salsa stuff in it. Just enough to make it the perfect combination of spicy sweet on that tortilla chip! I also love that Newmans gives profits to charity.
Sharon M.
So good. I love salsas that have fruit in them, but this is by far the best of any I've tasted so far.... the sweetness of the peach is the perfect complement to the salty salsa and chip combo.
Becca M.
SOOO good! It's a perfect mix of sweet and spicy without being overly sweet. It so hits the spot when your craving something hot, but not too hot. It's also not extremely heavy so it doesn't make you feel uncomfortable.
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
I seriously love this salsa so much. I always seem to want to eat the entire bottle in one sitting. I have found that they taste the best with Blue Corn tortilla chips! I really enjoy this product and highly recommend it for a sweet/savory craving!
Jessica B.
I like to use it as a salad dressing sometimes. Especially the Mango and Peach salsa. It has a great flavor and is naturally pretty low-cal. Also, the Newman's One brand supports several charities.
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN
Yummy salsa with a hint of peach that makes it taste so fresh! I typically don't care for peach-flavored things but this salsa is great! Great salsa for a warm summer day with the fresh, fruit flavor!
Kristen N.
Mystic, CT
For a different twist in your salsa this is yummy. The peaches add a litte sweetness to mix up your tranditional salsa. Also great as a topper over blackened grilled chicken.
Amanda S.
Im so very much in love with newmans slasa! It tatste so delious every time I pop open a can of this my heart sings! The peach isn't to overwhelming either!
Emily S.
Cincinnati, OH
Yes to this forever. Such a fun party salsa! Many times store bought peach salsas don't live up to their namesake. But this one does! Truly delicious :)
Beth J.
Florence, WI
One of the best tasting peach salsas I have found. I love the taste. It's quite refreshing and is best on restaurant style tortilla chips.