BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Rachel W.
Palm Bay, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My pups love these treats! I like that they are smaller in size so I can give them a treat without it impacting their diet. I like that the ingredients are natural & it's awesome that this brand donates 100% of their products to charity!! I mean how amazing is that!! :)
Allison J.
Fargo, ND
My Boston Terrier absolutely LOVES these treats! They are healthy for him and come in a variety of flavors! I found these at TJ Maxx one day and then was excited to find these at Target for a decent price! They have a healthy amount of protein in them and don't make him stinky like some other brands! lol!
Brandi  M.
Deltona, FL
LOVE! What dog doesn't love peanut butter?! We buy these frequently and our dogs go crazy over them! I also love the fact that they are organiz. We try and monitor their diet as much as possible.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
My dog loves these and I love that it is made with great ingredients, and that organic ingredients are used. I wish it was certified organic, but it is better than most!
Sabrina K.
We love these for our dogs! Peanut butter is their favorite treat flavor and I love that these are organic. Easily worth the money for something our pups enjoy!
Shea L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog likes these treats. They are lower in price especially for being organic. If your dog doesn't have allergies to grains, this is a wonderful treat!
Conor G.
Palos Park, IL
My dogs absolutely adore this and it feels great to know that I am giving them organic and nutritious treats that they love more than processed ones.
Brianne R.
Napa, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Doggies seem to love these. I love that it is organic. Happy to give my pup a little extra protein and healthy fat as a crunchy treat.
Cristie H.
Hialeah Gdns, FL
My dog absolutely loved these things! Peanut butter was a deal breaker and that I love the brand didn't hurt either, haha.
Anna M.
Fayetteville, AR
My dogs love these!!! I love the fact that they are organic and I don't feel as guilty about giving them treats now!