Newman's Own Mango Medium Salsa uploaded by Holly S.

BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Mango Salsa
Mango Does The Tango In This Refreshingly Fruity Salsa.

Diced Tomatoes, Tomato Puree (Water, Tomato Paste), Diced Mangoes (Mangoes, Cane Sugar, Water, Pectin, Natural Flavors, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid), Brown Sugar (Cane Sugar, Molasses), Jalapeno Peppers, Red Bell Peppers, Onions*, Salt, Distilled Vinegar, Lime Juice Concentrate, Natural Flavor, Cilantro*, Citric Acid

*dried

Tania B.
Ooltewah, TN
This is my favorite salsa. It is the perfect combination of sweet and salty and acidic. So good. I have tried the pineapple salsa and I found it a little too sweet. However this mango one is just right. I buy it in the regular
Chelsea S.
Wadesville, IN
This mango salsa is one of my favorites! The only downside is it doesn’t seem to stay very good for long after opening. It has a great blend of flavors and is just chunky enough that you get perfect scoops with your chips. I just wish it’d stay fresher longer after opening.
Krystin A.
Montague, NJ
So. Good. I bought this at my grocery store for about $3 on sale. It is now (despite not being on sale anymore) something that I buy frequently for game day or just to snack on. It is sweet but not too sweet, and it is so nice and chunky. I usually like fresh salsa but I am in love with this brand and salsa!
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I've never been one for fruity or sweet salsas, but this one has completely converted me!! Super sweet, chicly, little bit of spice and a lot of flavor!! Made shrimp nachos and this mango salsa really complemented it!! Has now become one of our favorite jar salsas.
Trista O.
This salsa with a mango twist is really good. We had this with chicken tacos and it was a hit. We even enjoyed it with our Tostitos. We definitely liked the flavor. My only drawback is that it's not a taste I would want often.
Sasha C.
Port huron, MI
I love this flavor! I used it one night for my nachos and it was a nice sweet taste. Definitely an alternative to regular salsa if your looking for that extra kick.
Lauren W.
Guilford, CT
This fruity twist to your salsa will spice up the typical "chips and dip" craving that you go for. The flavor is mild, which is just right for most salsa enthusiasts of this variety. The mango chunks are not too big, and the sweetness is not overbearing. Newman's Own is a great company to be setting your eyes on for supporting an organization, and trying this salsa would be a great way to be introduced.
Melissa Y.
Memphis , TN
BEST salsa I have ever bought! I love that it has a kick but also the sweetness of the mango! I bought my jar from kroger for less than $3 plus it isn't high in calories! I love eating it with Tostitos Hint of Lime tortilla chips, perfect combo! I definitely recommend if you are looking for some tasty salsa for a great snack or to pair with your lunch!
Alexa-marie T.
Dover, NH
Love love love this! I am such a fan of mango and its got nice sized visible chunks of it! Its a really sweet salsa and I usually get medium and there really isn't any heat to it. But thats not a bad thing in my book. Easily my favorite snack when paired with tortilla chips
Melissa R.
Miramar, FL
This salsa is so delicious. I love the taste of mango mix with the salsa. It gives it a sweet taste. I love to eat it with chips and to use the salsa on top of my chicken.
Cassidy H.
Do the mangos get hard for anyone else after a few days of this being open?
Melissa B.
Naples, ME
I was wondering does this have a lot of acid ?

Walmart