BY NEWMAN'S OWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Newman's Own???? Lite Honey Mustard Dressing.
All Natural.
N????.
All Profits To Charity.
60% Less Fat. 45% Fewer Calories than Regular Honey Mustard Dressing.
16 fl oz 473 ml.

Buy on Target*
Emily M.
This is my go-to for salads. It has a great spice that most honey mustards don't have, and it isn't too sweet or thick. It tastes great on salads, with vegetables, etc. We always keep this in our fridge, and it gets used very often! Would recommend!
Sarah W.
Franksville, WI
I make it a point to buy Newman's products, because their profits go to charity. The fact that the product is legit makes it that much better- the first three ingredients...have nothing to do with sugar! AND it's tasty! I keep some in my home fridge AND my work fridge. Just enough bite to keep it fun, but not overwhelming.
Stephanie V.
Atlanta, GA
I always keep some of this in my fridge for fried chicken. Nommm! It's perfectly spiced, not too tangy and not too much honey sweetness. There is usually a Newman's Own coupon in my redbook or local coupon ads so be sure to check those out before you buy to see if you can get a discount!
Jessie F.
Clearwater, MN
I love all of Newman's Own products with the exception of this Honey Mustard. It doesn't taste like the conventional honey mustard so maybe that is appealing to some people but it just doesn't work for me.
Heather S.
Plano, TX
This is BY FAR my favorite dressing option! I use it ALL THE TIME on wraps and salads! It does have some sugar but compared to other dressings -- this is AMAZING and no artificial sweetener!
Alyssa V.
This is by far my favorite dressing! It's a little different than most honey mustard dressings. It's a bit spicy but not too sweet!
Amanda L.
Minot, ND
This is my husband's absolute favorite salad dressing. We also use it to dip veggies and chicken tenders.
Crystal M.
Round Rock, TX
I like this not just on my salad but on pasta it's flavor is great also. The price isn't bad either
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
What do you eat this with