BY NEWMAN'S OWN

Newman's own lighten up! Light raspberry & walnut dressing 16-oz. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "I'm not a huge fan of syrup." in 1 review
  • "I've been a big fan of this dressing for quite a while!" in 1 review
Leah H.
Leah H.
Apollo Beach, FL
For a light dressing this stuff is great! Very sweet and feels like you are eating the full calorie dressing!
Nicolette M.
Nicolette M.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this dressing for awhile. This goes great with fruit in your salad like strawberries, blueberries etc. Nuts too walnuts, cashews whatever. It has a great raspberry flavor and it is low carlorie which is great if your watching you diet.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
I've been a big fan of this dressing for quite a while! It really adds the perfect taste to a fresh spring mix salad. My favorite salad to add this dressing to is fresh spinach, mandarin oranges, strawberries, walnuts, craisins, and bleu cheese! Delicious!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Kenova, Wv
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of syrup. But I love how it has the raspberry taste. Different taste. I loved it.
Kathryn T.
Kathryn T.
I LOVE this dressing and so does my sister. We throw it on some spinach with walnuts and almonds and goat cheese.
Kristin E.
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
Foodie Expert
I love Newmans own dressings and this flavor is my fave! I love it with a nice mixed green salad with some pecans and dried berries, maybe some blue cheese crumbles. It is a delicious flavor.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Pulaski, VA
I love a great dressing, this is my all time favorite. its perfect on a great big salad and perfect flavors to throw in some berries to your salad.
Britt C.
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
Delicious and healthy! Plus, all the profits go to charity which makes it even better. Comes in a huge range of flavors, and can use it as marinades etc. - more than just a plain dressing!
Erin M.
Erin M.
Saint Paul, MN
I really like raspberry vinaigrette dressings, and this one is excellent! It's got that great raspberry flavor, and it's lower in calories. Love it! I love making salads with spinach and Craisins and putting this on top.
Della R.
Della R.
Vancouver Canada
Every item from new mans is awesome. They donate soooo much money. Those salsas are delicious as well!