BY NEWMAN'S OWN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Newman's own lighten up! Light raspberry & walnut dressing 16-oz.

Buy on Target
  • "I'm not a huge fan of syrup." in 1 review
  • "I've been a big fan of this dressing for quite a while!" in 1 review
Alina C.
Santa Monica, CA
This is my favorite dressing to use for a summer salad. Will throw this on a spinach salad with goat cheese and some candies nuts and fresh apples or strawberries. Tastes great and I’ve tried remaking it but no luck. Gotta buy it!
Melissa C.
Branford , CT
This specific dressing is so perfect with a nice dark green salad with dried cranberries walnuts and feta cheese. The raspberry pairs so nicely and gives such a nice flavor. Totally satisfied and a must have for that specific salad.
Alison L.
Salyersville, KY
I love fruity and sweet dressings. This Newman's Own product definitely delivers. The addition of the walnut flavor doesn't add much when comparing to other raspberry vinaigrettes. So don't expect much.
Tessa A.
I use to think this dressing (without ever having tried it) was gross. But I was completely wrong! This is now one of my favorite salad dressings to have on my salad. I do put this on my salad than some ranch. It’s so tasty mixed with ranch or alone.
Tiffiny S.
San Antonio, TX
This is, by far, the best raspberry walnut vinaigrette out there. It is also fantastic for someone like me who is diabetic. I never use the full serving amount because a little goes a long way.
Jenna M.
Alto, MI
Seriously so good! It’s sweet and savory. I can find this at my local spartan store. This dressing is so thick and delicious! Better than other brands in my opinion!
Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
I've been a big fan of this dressing for quite a while! It really adds the perfect taste to a fresh spring mix salad. My favorite salad to add this dressing to is fresh spinach, mandarin oranges, strawberries, walnuts, craisins, and bleu cheese! Delicious!
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
I love Newmans own dressings and this flavor is my fave! I love it with a nice mixed green salad with some pecans and dried berries, maybe some blue cheese crumbles. It is a delicious flavor.
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
Delicious and healthy! Plus, all the profits go to charity which makes it even better. Comes in a huge range of flavors, and can use it as marinades etc. - more than just a plain dressing!
Nicolette M.
Bakersfield, CA
I love this dressing for awhile. This goes great with fruit in your salad like strawberries, blueberries etc. Nuts too walnuts, cashews whatever. It has a great raspberry flavor and it is low carlorie which is great if your watching you diet.